Prime 1 studio new optimus prime!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unnamed (7).jpg

Very nice prototype. I have fate that prime 1 will sort the proportions out. Something definitely looks off. Pose is great but leaves little room for alternative poses.
Maby prime one is getting the hint and cutting on the extras to sell it a a lower price !!

Doubt can have space or cash for another Optimus version

to me, the proportion fails. no way the hip that tiny, huge arms and torso as compare to short thighs. thanks for the screen capture pic to show the correct scale.

From the first time you are completely wrong regarding TF4 Optimus, most of time in the movie camera perspective looking up Optimus giving illusion longer leg.

From what i heard there are working with ILM model for this.

There is no doubt that the new op is out of proportion. If you look closely when you measure the hand to the knee of op from the picture of nextlevel, op hand is still too far from the knee but when you compare to prime one op and if you visualize op hand when straighten it reaches to op knee so there the legs is out of proportion for sure, no question about. I hope prime 1 will fix this

There is no doubt that the new op is out of proportion. If you look closely when you measure the hand to the knee of op from the picture of nextlevel, op hand is still too far from the knee but when you compare to prime one op and if you visualize op hand when straighten it reaches to op knee so there the legs is out of proportion for sure, no question about. I hope prime 1 will fix this

look fine to me, I think the elbow armor make you think he has longer arm.

I appreciate your comment nextlevel but I will have to disagree with you on this one. Yes your photo shop is close but if you look carefully op arm is pointing toward the front with an angle so if you were to visualize it when it pointing straight down you will have to admit that it will be longer then the photoshop picture. Even with you photoshop picture right now op hand is still off. Sorry my friend. :))

I appreciate your comment nextlevel but I will have to disagree with you on this one. Yes your photo shop is close but if you look carefully op arm is pointing toward the front with an angle so if you were to visualize it when it pointing straight down you will have to admit that it will be longer then the photoshop picture. Even with you photoshop picture right now op hand is still off. Sorry my friend. :))

Anyway it was quick photoshop if you know about photo lens the arm are forward the camera of course it will bake seem bigger.
I saw the piece right to my eye nothing is wrong about the proportion. I will post some pics later.

All i know Prime1 will never mess up the proportion and why they will do that?

I hope you are right on what you said too bro. I also interest in this piece as well and will buy it if the proportion is right. Will wait for your photo.

I hope you are right on what you said too bro. I also interest in this piece as well and will buy it if the proportion is right. Will wait for your photo.

Heres the proof. I think this will help for the arm. camera lens change the perspective the hand are huge.

Infact he look like this

I agreed with the picture. Op legs are much longer then the new op bro. Prime 1 need to fix the leg proportion.

1511206_846185362094774_9159913036510546535_n.jpg
looking up
10403476_846185322094778_5069900679149946877_n.jpg
looking down
perspective changes proportions by camera angles and closeness of the camera

I hope prime 1 get it right. The last picture look odd to me.

I think you are not fan of this pose but yesterday i spoke with Prime1 two version will exist, the other will have bunch load of weapons including the shield and energy sword etc.

hey, Nextlevel. are theforearms getting change to holding the shield and large cannon, and did you ask Prime 1 when they
are going to show Lockdown?

Thanks nextlevel appreciated bud. So there will be two op version?

Back