Prime 1 Studio - Museum Masterline (TV Series) - Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, don't want 1/3, but if they gave unmasked alt heads on Barry and Eobard and home run them... yup. game on.

I doubt they would give us Deathstroke as they are making the Origins one.

I can think of a few characters I'm willing to dish out the money for. I'd be all for a Reverse Flash and Flash, Killer Frost, F.I R.E.S.T.O.R.M, Arrow, Arsenal, Speedy, Black Canary of Lotz and Cassidy, Nyssa, Ravager.

I doubt they would give us Deathstroke as they are making the Origins one.

I can think of a few characters I'm willing to dish out the money for. I'd be all for a Reverse Flash and Flash, Killer Frost, F.I R.E.S.T.O.R.M, Arrow, Arsenal, Speedy, Black Canary of Lotz and Cassidy, Nyssa, Ravager.

thats alot of characters:D

i doubt they are going very deep into these lines. obviously the main characters of each show and maybe plus one. but these have to sell like hotcakes for them to go deep into these lines. just don't see that happening.

Great shows, but I am not willing to spend $1000 on these. I am passing on the TDK Joker and AK Batman, my two favorite characters, so no way I will be buying these. I am content with my DC Collectibles Arrow/Flash figures and my Funko stuff.

Now if these were 1/4th statues or if someone ever does 1/6th figures, I would be all over Arrow, Flash, and Deathstroke for each scale. Maybe even Captain Cold.

i doubt they are going very deep into these lines. obviously the main characters of each show and maybe plus one. but these have to sell like hotcakes for them to go deep into these lines. just don't see that happening.
This makes plenty of sense, however, I do believe Prime 1 doesn't follow that standard. Comic Splinter would be a huge sell, and not so much the Bay film; yet they are making one. Arkham Knight is another character that I wouldn't expect, but it's happening. I do believe they will do as many as they can, just to get their names out there and hopefully get some chances at other license, and scales.
thats alot of characters:D
Well I'd also love a Felicity, Caitlin, and Laurel in civi clothes. :lol
Great shows, but I am not willing to spend $1000 on these. I am passing on the TDK Joker and AK Batman, my two favorite characters, so no way I will be buying these. I am content with my DC Collectibles Arrow/Flash figures and my Funko stuff.

Now if these were 1/4th statues or if someone ever does 1/6th figures, I would be all over Arrow, Flash, and Deathstroke for each scale. Maybe even Captain Cold.

I don't see why the general assumption is 1k. I am willing to bet that many of these even with shipping won't surpass 800 bucks even with shipping.

Overall though, I can agree with you. Many aren't too big of fans of these licenses, or scales. I would have thought DC would have given them the quarter scale license, as I don't believe SS had it. They have films, comics, and some gaming; this didn't make sense for 1:3.

Gosh... I would be really interested in this in 1/4 scale... but now way in 1/3... too expensive...

Prime one is too expensive but the statues are out of this world detail. They look awesome! too pricey for me at this time.

Ninja Turtles: 1/4 scale - 700

Batman: 1/3 scale - 900

Scale is irrelevant when speaking for pricing about Prime 1. Yeah its expensive, that alone should just leave people to decide aye or nay.

Scale essential for space, certainly, but I'm going odd the assumption when people say 1/4 scale; they think Sideshow prices. XM has their go for 600-900 as retail pricing, USD.

That's just my rant. Sorry.

yeah. they're expensive regardless of what scale they're doing, but man..whatever they do, they sure do it very well!

Wow, awesome to see a company finally tackling these shows. Would prefer 1:6 or maybe a 1:4 Ollie, but def looking forward to see what Prime has in store here.

Ninja Turtles: 1/4 scale - 700

Batman: 1/3 scale - 900

Scale is irrelevant when speaking for pricing about Prime 1. Yeah its expensive, that alone should just leave people to decide aye or nay.

Scale essential for space, certainly, but I'm going odd the assumption when people say 1/4 scale; they think Sideshow prices. XM has their go for 600-900 as retail pricing, USD.

That's just my rant. Sorry.

True. Can't compare them now. If do so, Prime1 price always seem way higher. And so is XM. Maybe the ES plays a factor as well

Back