Prime 1 Studio - Megatron (Transformers Generation 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive looks amazing!

IMG_9929.JPG

I wonder how wide these guys are. They're "short" enough to fit into a besta, but I don't know if I could get both onto the same shelf together because of width.

The GI Jjoes look so big there

It's not that the GIs look so big, it's that these Transformers are pretty small. ESPECIALLY considering their pricetag. If I wasn't a die hard Transformers G1 fan, there would be no way I'd consider dropping $1k per figure.

It is normal for Prime 1 Studio to release their statues so early? This is my first time ordering from them, but I remember the original estimated date was, I believe, August. That's a huge difference. If I decide to continue this line with that Soundwave I want to know what I'm getting into as far as release adjusting.

My Megatron WL converted in 1 day. Are these not that popular, or is it because he is shipping way ahead of schedule? Are statues usually shipped this early based on original date?

My Megatron WL converted in 1 day. Are these not that popular, or is it because he is shipping way ahead of schedule? Are statues usually shipped this early based on original date?

P1 probably just made too many of these.

Back