Prime 1 Studio: Justice League - Tactical Suit Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All posts above true- source material doesn't mean too much to me if the characters are something I like and the statues are a knock-out

All posts above true- source material doesn't mean too much to me if the characters are something I like and the statues are a knock-out

This is true, however I also liked both movies. Especially the extended cut of BvS. After TLJ I no longer put any weight into the ridiculous rotten tomato “critic” scores, the fan scores are more representative IMO.

I don't collect many movie statues, but I respectfully disagree. Affleck's version of batman is the best live action movie batman we've seen. His suit from BvS is iconic.

I'd say the BvS Affleck suit is the same as the one from The Dark Knight Returns, with some minor differences. But damn Affleck has short arms and a belly, plus his suit has no explaination at all, we don't know if it is bullet proof, or anything, it just don't apply well to the real world. On the other hand the suit from TDK/TDKR has perfect sense, and looks like a soldier, a lot more realistic. So I disagree to you, affleck suit where it looks "cool" it doesn't makes sense to me.. is nice to selling merchandising to the kids, but no to me.

This is true, however I also liked both movies. Especially the extended cut of BvS. After TLJ I no longer put any weight into the ridiculous rotten tomato “critic” scores, the fan scores are more representative IMO.

40% of positive critics seems accurate to me, the movie is just a waste of time, I've seen it twice and it just get worst and worst... why would you want a statue from something that brings so bad memories to your mind? just for the "look" of it? If so, our minds works different

I agree TDK/TDKR suit makes him look like a solider...not Batman. Superheroes shouldn't concern themselves with realism, they don't have to make sense anymore than the DeLorean or Harry Potter does. I just want Batman to look something close to the character I recognise from the comics and Affleck's Batman does. It's a shame he probably won't get to be a in a really great Batman movie now but such is life.

I think that Nolan took the concept of The Batman and took it to another level. I'm not a big fan of Batman's comic books I'm more a Marvel Comic's type or person, but I'm a huge fan of Nolan's Batman Movies, that's why I don't care when people say that Nolan's Batman is not close enough to comic's and I laugh when people say that Nolan's Batman was Batman for just a bit more than one year. Can you imagine how is like to be Batman in real life... I'd say that one year like the Batman destroys every single bone of your body. For example a pro Boxer can't fight more than 2 or 3 times at a year.. well Nolan's Batman was fighting for a whole year, 365 nights, no human body can take this. That kind of details make Nolan's Batman being great on his own, that's why Nolan's Batman reachs a wider audience, and that's why Affleck's Batman is mostly for kids and comic's book fans. And well yes, Affleck's Batman is comparable to Harry Potter.. Nolan's Batman is just a more serious film.

I'd say the BvS Affleck suit is the same as the one from The Dark Knight Returns, with some minor differences. But damn Affleck has short arms and a belly, plus his suit has no explaination at all, we don't know if it is bullet proof, or anything, it just don't apply well to the real world. On the other hand the suit from TDK/TDKR has perfect sense, and looks like a soldier, a lot more realistic. So I disagree to you, affleck suit where it looks "cool" it doesn't makes sense to me.. is nice to selling merchandising to the kids, but no to me.

40% of positive critics seems accurate to me, the movie is just a waste of time, I've seen it twice and it just get worst and worst... why would you want a statue from something that brings so bad memories to your mind? just for the "look" of it? If so, our minds works different

we get it, you don’t like the movies or the suit designs. Why do you care if others do?

Sometimes I really hate that I'm OCD about reading every post in the threads I follow.

I know I could use the blocking feature, but I don't like that I could miss part of the conversation.

And I do believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there are times, when enough is enough.

Imo it's fine stating the reasons on why a piece may not be to your liking, but to continue on stating it time after time in a thread that is supposed to be representing a piece is a bit overkill. Unfortunately this occurs in threads from time to time, and as participants on these boards we just have suck it up sometimes.

I think that Nolan took the concept of The Batman and took it to another level. I'm not a big fan of Batman's comic books I'm more a Marvel Comic's type or person, but I'm a huge fan of Nolan's Batman Movies, that's why I don't care when people say that Nolan's Batman is not close enough to comic's and I laugh when people say that Nolan's Batman was Batman for just a bit more than one year. Can you imagine how is like to be Batman in real life... I'd say that one year like the Batman destroys every single bone of your body. For example a pro Boxer can't fight more than 2 or 3 times at a year.. well Nolan's Batman was fighting for a whole year, 365 nights, no human body can take this. That kind of details make Nolan's Batman being great on his own, that's why Nolan's Batman reachs a wider audience, and that's why Affleck's Batman is mostly for kids and comic's book fans. And well yes, Affleck's Batman is comparable to Harry Potter.. Nolan's Batman is just a more serious film.

To paraphrase Alex Ross: The more you make superheroes realistic, the less believable they become.

Batman is an Urban Legend. That's how he strikes fear and creates paranoia to the superstitious lot. Make him too real and go out in a motorcycle suit in broad daylight and people would know that he's just human.

You said it yourself, you are not a true Batman fan. I figured out early on that you are just a Nolan Batman fan, period. You also said yourself too many times that the others on here don't think the same way as you, so why try to keep raining on their parade?

If you don't like the other Batmen and their suits and their movies, you've already sent your message loud and clear. You've already crossed the trolling line by arguing with those who like the other suits other than your holy freaking grail. You're already too condescending and insulting, it's as if you're the only person of good freaking taste, smh. You even told someone outright in the P1 TDKR thread that he's got a bad taste just because he doesn't seem to see the imprefection you see on the figure. I wish Prime 1 would make it perfect so you'd quiet down already, and just wait for it to get to your doorstep so you can make it all slimy and gooey.

And yet BvS was criticised for being too dark and alienating the younger audience. :dunno

No, I can't imagine what it's like to be Batman in real life...he could never exist in the real world, lets not kid ourselves. Just because he doesn't have superpowers doesn't make him in any way realistic. He's a great comic book character, embrace his origins or make a movie about something else would be how I see it. Nolan certainly did that in Batman Begins and TDK but did the character a disservice in the last of the trilogy. Obviously that's just my opinion and entirely subjective.

I have no issues with fans who only watch the movies or those that love Rises, merely stating why many of us love the DCEU Batman designs even if the movies aren't well received. Prime 1 have both versions covered so it's all good, hopefully they give us Keaton in the future.

To paraphrase Alex Ross: The more you make superheroes realistic, the less believable they become.

Batman is an Urban Legend. That's how he strikes fear and creates paranoia to the superstitious lot. Make him too real and go out in a motorcycle suit in broad daylight and people would know that he's just human.

You said it yourself, you are not a true Batman fan. I figured out early on that you are just a Nolan Batman fan, period. You also said yourself too many times that the others on here don't think the same way as you, so why try to keep raining on their parade?

If you don't like the other Batmen and their suits and their movies, you've already sent your message loud and clear. You've already crossed the trolling line by arguing with those who like the other suits other than your holy freaking grail. You're already too condescending and insulting, it's as if you're the only person of good freaking taste, smh. You even told someone outright in the P1 TDKR thread that he's got a bad taste just because he doesn't seem to see the imprefection you see on the figure. I wish Prime 1 would make it perfect so you'd quiet down already, and just wait for it to get to your doorstep so you can make it all slimy and gooey.
Well I wish the same thing, but as this world isn't perfect I must help Prime1 to get better with my criticism.

And yet BvS was criticised for being too dark and alienating the younger audience. :dunno

No, I can't imagine what it's like to be Batman in real life...he could never exist in the real world, lets not kid ourselves. Just because he doesn't have superpowers doesn't make him in any way realistic. He's a great comic book character, embrace his origins or make a movie about something else would be how I see it. Nolan certainly did that in Batman Begins and TDK but did the character a disservice in the last of the trilogy. Obviously that's just my opinion and entirely subjective.

I have no issues with fans who only watch the movies or those that love Rises, merely stating why many of us love the DCEU Batman designs even if the movies aren't well received. Prime 1 have both versions covered so it's all good, hopefully they give us Keaton in the future.

Yeah, that's a good thing that Prime1 is doing multiple Batman statues, the thing that piss me off is that Prime1 got the BvS license first than the TDK/TDKR license, or that they seems to prioritize Snyder's films. You just can't compare a multiple Academy Award nominee movie (TDK) to BvS or JL.

Yep, same whiners and diners who impose themselves onto others. :lol The ignore feature proves most useful, that and I only have conversations with people who share the same interests so the positivity in these discussion groups remain. We all like different things, that's all that matters, couldn't care less if someone else doesn't like something, just chat with the people that do or are accepting of it because otherwise it goes nowhere. :wink1:

:goodpost::exactly:

It's amazing how likes and dislikes really work in this world...It's perfectly fine to love something or not but what's wrong is when one tries to convince others your taste is better than theirs, you are right and the rest are wrong.

The approach is incorrect lad, face it, yeah you have the right to speak out your mind but not at expense of other peeps...always be respectful.

Having said that, I like everything from the world Nolan created for his Batman EXCEPT Batman itself....I think his Joker was superb! and that is just my humble opinion.

I respect Nolan's vision of the character and the reason why it's so loved by the fans, it was well done and a huge accomplishment.

Snyder's Batman adjusts more to my vision of a true crime fighter/Detective/Vigilante and the way he was approached in Batman V Superman was outstanding, memorable and Legendary all around and then again that is my personal opinion....

What Prime 1 Studio did with Batman V Superman license and what they will do with Justice League's is truly remarkable, same as what has been shown for the Upcoming The Dark Knight Rises...At the end we will all be a bunch of happy lads ;)

Well I wish the same thing, but as this world isn't perfect I must help Prime1 to get better with my criticism.

Yeah, that's a good thing that Prime1 is doing multiple Batman statues, the thing that piss me off is that Prime1 got the BvS license first than the TDK/TDKR license, or that they seems to prioritize Snyder's films. You just can't compare a multiple Academy Award nominee movie (TDK) to BvS or JL.

It's amazing how likes and dislikes really work in this world...It's perfectly fine to love something or not but what's wrong is when one tries to convince others your taste is better than theirs, you are right and the rest are wrong.

The approach is incorrect lad, face it, yeah you have the right to speak out your mind but not at expense of other peeps...always be respectful.

Having said that, I like everything from the world Nolan created for his Batman EXCEPT Batman itself....I think his Joker was superb! and that is just my humble opinion.

I respect Nolan's vision of the character and the reason why is so loved by the fans, it was well done and a huge accomplishment.

Snyder's Batman adjusts to my vision of a true crime fighter/Detective/Vigilante and the way he was approached in Batman V Superman was outstanding, memorable and Legendary all around and then again that is my personal opinion....

What Prime 1 Studio did with Batman V Superman license and what they will do with Justice League's is truly remarkable, same as what has been shown for the Upcoming The Dark Knight Rises...At the end we will all be a bunch of happy lads ;)

:goodpost:

anyone here has inside info on whether tac batman has been scrapped? it's been more than a year since the statue reveal and it's yet to go up for preorder...

To paraphrase Alex Ross: The more you make superheroes realistic, the less believable they become

Thing is, I see it as a myth that Nolan's Dark Knight is realistic, it's just more of a genuinely serious story than other super hero adaptions who try hard.
In a way Burton's Batman is much more realistic in the sense that he is so human as he is just a crazy loner with good instincts who inherited a lot of money.

Snyder's BvS comes closest to the comics, but I don't really wanna see superhumans in a Batman live action movie, but that's just me and I can see why Comic fans like the approach.

Hollywood and big entertainment companies in general aren't capable of producing truly realistic (comic book) movies since they wanna play it safe.

Back