Prime 1 Studio Generation 1/movieverse "hybrid" statues (teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solid_Slug

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if there are already news about these guys, because there are so many prime 1 topics. Anyways... I'm actually rather exited about these ones. I pretty much hate most of the movie designs, but these however, are something different.

..and why on earth movie Megatron was not like that. At least that one looks a bit like Megatron transformers and not some weird if-predator-had-a-sex-with-a-blender type of junkface. Well, at least the face is much better now.

1450907427_prime1megs.jpg

1450907427_prime1prime.png

Very nice! If they can retain their usual level of detail then count me in. Reminds me of what SS is doing with the upcoming Voltron.

This brings a tear to my eye as to 'what might have been'. Hopefully Paramount can reintroduce something similar to their GI Joe cinematic universe...one can dream.

An artistically rendered version of G1 Megatron? Hell yeah! Count me in! I deliberately passed on the movie version statue in hopes someone would get a decent G1 to us. Prayer answered. Looking forward to more pics.

9494005492_aa2d9a2460_z.jpg

As much as I like Prime1 gettin the Transformer line. They seem to be flooding the market. Given the high price tag. Their stuff are becoming less collectibles it seem. You need to sell at well well below retail, should we choose to sell our statues.

So this is hybrid, half movie half g1 ? IA version is full G1?

P1 might later release another pure G1 version then.

I'll have to keep an eye out for these. If they can give us the G1 resemblance but with the extra gears, pistons and bolts from the Bayformers this might be perfect for me. I love the extra detail in the movie versions (Autobots only) but I wished that they all had a bit more resemblance to the characters that we grew up with. The exception is Ironhide. I LOVE his movie version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

898c5ad05d79fd5dc627a524c847fd9d.jpg

I was rather exited for this, but WAY too much of an "artistic" interpretation for me (it seems that way)

It's either G1, or it's not.

I'm sure it'll look fantastic, but an easy pass. Sticking with Ultimetal.

Heh, I was just going to post that pic. These sure looks great, but don't know about the price. I think these are going to be rather expensive.

Back