Prime 1 Studio - Gantz:O Reika

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertdragon

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Reika finally made it here, and I have to say she is completely stunning... I was fortunate enough to receive an essentially flawless piece, which really lets her charisma come through... The texturing on her suit and the weapon detailing are really well done, and I couldn't be happier with her overall - I'm just hoping Anzu can match Reika's flawless execution. Enjoy some hero shots of her...

reika 1.jpg

reika 2.jpg

reika 3.jpg

reika 4.jpg

reika 5.jpg

reika 6.jpg

reika 7.jpg

beautiful photos DD. you can really see the detail and textures on her outfit.Nice detail on her Weapons,they are Huge.

thanks for sharing.. She is Delish!

beautiful photos DD. you can really see the detail and textures on her outfit.Nice detail on her Weapons,they are Huge.

thanks for sharing.. She is Delish!

Thanks so much marvinmyles! Yeah, her suit and cannon are exceptionally well done... She definitely has me looking forward to Anzu - I'll post pics of her here too whenever she shows up (hopefully soon!)

My Reika finally made it here, and I have to say she is completely stunning... I was fortunate enough to receive an essentially flawless piece, which really lets her charisma come through... The texturing on her suit and the weapon detailing are really well done, and I couldn't be happier with her overall - I'm just hoping Anzu can match Reika's flawless execution. Enjoy some hero shots of her...

View attachment 510285

View attachment 510286

View attachment 510287

View attachment 510288

View attachment 510289

View attachment 510290

View attachment 510291

Oh gosh, what a lovely sight. I can't get enough to this one :gah:

Back