Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to seeing Starscream. With Prime 1's obvious attention to detail I think he may end up being my 2nd fav if they get details like his Cybertronian tats correct.

from the teaser last year i think Starscream will be from the first movie version

Nextlevel - as S/S is coming next, anymore teaser pics or prototype models pics?

y5azy5e7.jpg
y5e4azar.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If height is a problem and you want to swap him into one of the cases, you can always display him without the base. He still looks great without it.

Cheers for the comments, yeah they are nice pedestals, glossy black paint with acrylic stands. Each were custom made specifically for each statue, and yes they are very expensive.

I was showing nextlevel what stands I am ordering as I need exact measurements of Megatron to take into account the extended blade pose.

Height isn't the problem as I don't plan to use those stands for the new transformer statues. I am ordering new stands for each new statue and I prefer to display them with the base. Such quality statues deserve some nice displays.

Bumblebee can fit in the T-800 CM stand as I have another two of those. The stand with SS Prime is too short and I be leaving him there, looks too good to take out :)

I remember to take a picture of them all lined up when I have Megs, OP, Star Scream, Bee!

Cheers for the comments, yeah they are nice pedestals, glossy black paint with acrylic stands. Each were custom made specifically for each statue, and yes they are very expensive.

I was showing nextlevel what stands I am ordering as I need exact measurements of Megatron to take into account the extended blade pose.

Height isn't the problem as I don't plan to use those stands for the new transformer statues. I am ordering new stands for each new statue and I prefer to display them with the base. Such quality statues deserve some nice displays.

Bumblebee can fit in the T-800 CM stand as I have another two of those. The stand with SS Prime is too short and I be leaving him there, looks too good to take out :)

I remember to take a picture of them all lined up when I have Megs, OP, Star Scream, Bee!

Being a collector is not just about buying or collecting, you should also take into account on how to display them as well.

I like how you display them....classy!:clap

My collection was never big as I buy over quality rather than quantity. As soon as I realised OP, SS and Bee upcoming I had to sell most of my small collection so left with a few statues now. Here is a pic I took and put in the darth vader forum.
rupu3ypu.jpg

Apologies I stop hijacking the thread now. I be sticking Bee in one of those stands and so should you! :) look forward to seeing everyone's Bee^^

Wow, those really take space. But the look so elegant, spacious and brings out the best of the statue :)
Btw, do you put water or oxygen absorber thingy in the display... Bc I see some people do that with their watch display. Not sure if statue require it as well.

Will be interesting to see Bee prototype when he is painted, as prime 1 are raising the bar in terms of quality, detail and finish with these transformer statues :clap

Apologies I stop hijacking the thread now. I be sticking Bee in one of those stands and so should you! :) look forward to seeing everyone's Bee^^

No need to apologise!

ea1i0rP.gif

Nice setup:)

This pic of Bee from Calibre looked pretty awesome when it was first shown. I did put my order down with the first editions which included the base but it was sold out. The second batches, the re-tooled edition comes with no base. I don't like statues with no bases as I feel it's missing something and because all the marquettes I have all comes with bases.

If you thought this picture of Bee looked good, Prime1's will be extra step further. Take my money away! :gah:

calibre0021.jpg

Guys how do u know that Bumblebee will be out in a couple of years time.... like in 2016 I read in the thread?? Wouldn't be more reasonable if we could see the final painted product , when the movie is coming out??
Furthermore , I would assume that since this is smaller than the other 'guys' I would expect him to be around $1200-$1500. And least , this is by far one of the most if not the most detailed statue I have ever seen. Painted, would be out of this world

Back