Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol They sure are pumping them out fast. I'm keeping my statues like Dr Doom and Ex Cap (old one) etc the rest are fair game. :D

:lol Funny how that works, the stuff you have looks great until something better comes along and then they don't look as good all of a sudden:rotfl

10456247_746162842097027_7080644779177199684_n.jpg

They look so good together. :rock

Great pic there and it was sorely needed with some one ahem blowing up each prime 1 thread with scale rants lol! :stick

Bee looks spot on to me! Interested to know price...

Thanks for the pic Jay :). Side by side pics and it looks scale just like in the movie in my eyes. :). I guess that's the end of the endless argument, phew.

Once again you imbeciles never cease to amaze me....

here it is put closer VIA photoshop:

bb.jpg

This is NOT AT SCALE

another reminder:

transformers-la-face-cachee-de-la-lune-xbox-360-011.jpg

this is not even close..

its an arbitrary size Prime One made up.

Bee is 25% too big

Micheal Bay was quoted as saying that Optimus prime is 28 feet tall and Bumble Bee is 17.5 feet, its a little off but pretty close and not "almost the same size" as prime. So doing the math if Prime is roughly 24 inches (minus base) Bumble Bee should be 15 inches (without base). Close enough for me. 1st day pre-order!

tf4_optimus_prime_and_bumblebee_new_designs_by_tfprime1114-d7k9tiy.jpg

Every time I look at BB standing there, I just picture him "leaking fluids" on someone.

Back