Statue Prime 1 Studio Batman Legacy 1/5 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their 1/4 scale New 52 line is noticeably bigger than SS 1/4 stuff.

Even bigger than their batman PFs? That was a beast compared to most quarter scales

I have the Avengers Assemble in 1/5 and it is great size...I would imagine with P1 larger bases the difference will be marginal to others 1/4...looking forward to see what they have on deck.

Surely 1/4 scale is still 1/4 scale, give or take. A big base wont change that?

Even bigger than their batman PFs? That was a beast compared to most quarter scales

Surely 1/4 scale is still 1/4 scale, give or take. A big base wont change that?

Not sure about that. Just thought it looked noticeably bigger than three new PF's on that comparison pic someone posted. It has a big footprint for 1/4 scale is all I was saying.

Blackest Night Batman:

5_DC03_D3_C_6_F19_40_B9_9112_681_E44_E6_C461.jpg

Probably based on this art:

0350f52c4ceceb9b5cb605767a0090dc.jpg

So is the idea that this line is going to be a bit of everything? I ask because I have the Wonder Woman and Joker PF’s on order right now but if the odds are decent those 2 characters will get attention in this line, I just trust P1 to make something I’ll really like.

Really hope the price for this will be reasonable. Their 1/4 scale New 52 Batman is just as expensive as their 1/3 statues where I live.

How is this considered a Legacy collection when it’s not an iconic suit

That's what I was wondering. Assumed it would be looks from the most iconic artists Adams, Lee, Miller etc as well as some Arkham and movie related stuff.

I'm pretty sure "Legacy" is their intended code for pretty much anything lol.

Back