Prime 1 Studio Batman Arkham origins Bane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook!

INFORMATION ON BANE
Hi
Just confirmed, there will be 2 version of Bane offered (regular and ultimate version). The regular version will be the one with the pipe and without the jacket. The ultimate version will come with 2 torso (the with and without jacket).

From Facebook!

INFORMATION ON BANE
Hi
Just confirmed, there will be 2 version of Bane offered (regular and ultimate version). The regular version will be the one with the pipe and without the jacket. The ultimate version will come with 2 torso (the with and without jacket).

I'm thinking around $1000 for regular and $1500 for ultimate. I think I like the regular torso better anyway!

As much as I like it it's too big for me, I think the pumped up torso is sweet and boss pose is awesome. Just that with the ultimate version you have to choose only one display at a time seems like a waste to have one look In the box all the time.

As much as I like it it's too big for me, I think the pumped up torso is sweet and boss pose is awesome. Just that with the ultimate version you have to choose only one display at a time seems like a waste to have one look In the box all the time.

That's very true. Unless they have some sort of base to put the spare torso on.

The details on this are great. I originally thought this would be in my not considering list, but the more I look at it, the more I want the DX version. Nothing like two great statues in one.

OMG
9b14a01f71525cc8beaa18e5b7492b01.jpg

Back