Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow just offered me a $20 credit for the my problems with the damaged angry portrait. Is this what it's going to be like every time there is an issue with a Prime 1 piece ordered through Sideshow? This is very frustrating now

Sideshow just offered me a $20 credit for the my problems with the damaged angry portrait. Is this what it's going to be like every time there is an issue with a Prime 1 piece ordered through Sideshow? This is very frustrating now

I think you're supposed to contact Prime 1 directly.

Yep those pics look great to me. Like you said, it looks like HT caliber but in statue form, and in my opinion, HT has some of the best facial sculpts/paint jobs in the business.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing!
39cc70b2dd50f6f9056a8f70c8e766ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impeccable work for sure. So life-like.

This bust is worth the money, especially with buyers having the possibility to sell whichever potrait(s) they won't use.

Battle damaged is more like Catwoman just slapped him in face ... or it was a very weak battle.

Impeccable work for sure. So life-like.

This bust is worth the money, especially with buyers having the possibility to sell whichever potrait(s) they won't use.

Yes ... I think most of us buy the bust for the Wayne sculpt ( I did ) And it that vein it is a little expensive , but still the other sculpts are really good

The bust looks good as a stand alone piece as well. We do but you don't really need the statue ( if price and space is a factor)

Thats an insult really isnt it ?

I find it to be insulting for sure, I think some people tend to not pick certain issues and in those cases I believe that a percentage back is suffice, but when you have clear and convincing evidence that the item is damaged to the point where it's ruined then a replacement part should be offered.

To me they are telling me that the angry portrait itself is worth $20 and that should be sufficient enough to make amends for the damaged product.

They posted on Facebook group yesterday to email your retailer with the bust problems and not Prime 1 so I'm not sure if they'll give replacements. May have to to return it and order another one and hope for a good one.

I find it to be insulting for sure, I think some people tend to not pick certain issues and in those cases I believe that a percentage back is suffice, but when you have clear and convincing evidence that the item is damaged to the point where it's ruined then a replacement part should be offered.

To me they are telling me that the angry portrait itself is worth $20 and that should be sufficient enough to make amends for the damaged product.

I've noticed they give credit now that's around 10% of what the item cost.

Touched up the battle damaged head a little. Pretty simple, but I think makes it stand out more from the regular sculpt.

28648991120_2f8d5909d6_b.jpg

28318539593_cd7ea2ceb7_b.jpg

28829438922_ee5277e8d5_b.jpg

28648993000_3dd2b853db_b.jpg

28829445222_07b25c6373_b.jpg

Much better. That's what the prototype looked like pretty much (except yours looks better). Having the single scratch on the "battle damaged" head makes it look more like artist error than battle damage.

Much better. That's what the prototype looked like pretty much (except yours looks better). Having the single scratch on the "battle damaged" head makes it look more like artist error than battle damage.

To be fair, the battle damaged head has a dirty face, a long scratch on the cheek, and a couple of scratches on the cowl. It's not the prototype, but it's not exactly as clean as the normal sculpt from the statue. I would've preferred more bruising, but hey, I got my unmasked portrait. And I used all reward points with this one. I'm happy.

Back