Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone decides that they are not going to use all of the head sculpts that come with the bust let me know. I'm looking to buy one. Doesn't matter which one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the notice yesterday, super excited! Says to make sure my account info is up-to-date by August 3rd.

just unboxed this bad boy...the only issue i have is a little move/rock at his foot peg...anyone else facing the same issue?
_20160731_230300.JPG

Yes .

I have a very small amount of movement at the foot peg also, but nothing that concerns me. Still stable. :pray:

What edition number did you snag ? Mine is #545

Paid for my bust heads. Hopefully will be here next week. A little befuddled that shipping was $20.90 to the East Coast. Then again, it cost me $48.34 to ship the full statue, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Paid for my bust heads. Hopefully will be here next week. A little befuddled that shipping was $20.90 to the East Coast. Then again, it cost me $48.34 to ship the full statue, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Same here Bill... Looking foorward to this arriving Wednesday!

Mine should be here Tuesday excited nonetheless. I hope they do continue the bust line with an exclusive sculpt for certain things down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the bust. The damaged hand has a paint scuff on the side just like my normal head had. I think it's a paint issue. The symbol has a paint bubble that's only viewable with direct light. I don't know if I should try to replace.

Other than those two issues, it's really nice.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, would try to get a replacement, or at least a discount.

The busts are going to arrive a couple of months before the actual statue for me, still have the ex on flex a couple more months. Looking forward to seeing more pictures with all heads! I'm going to display this next to the Miller version with the battle damaged head, so I think I will change between the normal head and the unmasked head for this one. :)

Can folks post pics of the battle damaged head? I am on the fence on this after seeing 1 guy post his busts and the battle damaged face barely looked different from the normal head. I'd like to see how "damaged" this face really is.

Thanks
Art

A very damaged headsculpt doesn't make sense to me with the entire body being having no damage. It's like the clean sculpt on their Dark Knight Returns statue.

That's why I'm on the fence on this. The "angry" and "damaged" faces are nice but not interesting enough vs the standard head. Honestly, those two should've been included In the standard release. So the decision IMO comes down to if the unmasked Bruce head is worth $230? Not convinced yet, would really love to see it in person.

Back