Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cancelled my bust set since its delayed and I'm no longer getting this guy. :hi5: SS was helpful to help me out. Hope someone will convert soon!

Anyone interested on the prime1 batman bust, can pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on waitlist, it converted within a few days ... but I decided I didn't want it after all, so I cancelled.

I should have the EX version of this statue Wed. Purchased from a local dealer for $900 so didn't get soaked with inflated EX fees.. Can't wait.. Does anyone know a good electric/battery turntable I can get to display this statue on?????

Just had the companion bust convert.. it will be nice to have the extra portraits for maximum display...:) The full statue is one of the best I've seen in awhile!!!!

Well damn !!!!
09219c5e34db739294db7ba74681becb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To anyone who has this I would very much like to know the full specs of this piece. Mostly the width and depth of the base.

I want to get an idea of just how big these Prime 1 statues are in general and if they will fit into a Besta or not. Thanks!

To anyone who has this I would very much like to know the full specs of this piece. Mostly the width and depth of the base.

I want to get an idea of just how big these Prime 1 statues are in general and if they will fit into a Besta or not. Thanks!

Because the statue sits diagonally on the base, the space it takes up is slightly bigger than the actual dimensions because you have to twist it 45 degrees or so.

Plan on 17W x 17D x 35H....not counting the cape, of course. :wink1:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Thanks for the info Karnis, I appreciate it. Looks like it will be a tight fit for space in the Bestas!

Back