Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh, going to have to cancel my exclusive. I've heard they sometimes refund your deposit because this was delayed? Does anyone once know what to tell sideshow? Like, personal finances? I was hoping to transfer deposit towards Noel.

All these people cancelling makes me wonder if Sideshow will eventually end the NRD for delays after writing (Estimated released dates are subject to change) on their products and any product they sell because to me a delay shouldn't be a valid reason to cancel any order you placed. If it had production issues like paints were not accurately represented, or there was an engineering flaw that was discovered sure I can dig that, but boo hoo there was a delay in the release date and somehow that ended your excitement when you hit the damn order button and overinflated the ES on these for everyone else and forced my company to now store your cancelled order in a warehouse I have no space for I'd say too bad buddy. Take your loss of NRD and move on you already budgeted for it... Better than paying full price.

All these people cancelling makes me wonder if Sideshow will eventually end the NRD for delays after writing (Estimated released dates are subject to change) on their products and any product they sell because to me a delay shouldn't be a valid reason to cancel any order you placed. If it had production issues like paints were not accurately represented, or there was an engineering flaw that was discovered sure I can dig that, but boo hoo there was a delay in the release date and somehow that ended your excitement when you hit the damn order button and overinflated the ES on these for everyone else and forced my company to now store your cancelled order in a warehouse I have no space for I'd say too bad buddy. Take your loss of NRD and move on you already budgeted for it... Better than paying full price.

What about people buying gifts for others and it's delayed past the occasion?

They can't, it's a consumer protection law so your money can't be held in perpetuity

Is that true? Thank oddness if it is lol. I think it's fair. If they are worried about delays, they should move back their expected ship date.

Yes but if it gets abused then Sideshow will just push out the expected shipping dates so it won't be available to use anymore.

Is this statue supposed to come with additional heads? I remember seeing a post a long while ago with a Bruce Wayne head and some other additional items but I don't know if it's for something else, an additional set to order, or if this came with everything. Thanks in advance.

Is this statue supposed to come with additional heads? I remember seeing a post a long while ago with a Bruce Wayne head and some other additional items but I don't know if it's for something else, an additional set to order, or if this came with everything. Thanks in advance.

No. Additional heads with busts.

I still don't understand what you guys expect out of a Non Refundable Deposit.

Circumstantially Refundable Deposit. hahahah

Same though, I don't get it. If you're not 100% ESPECIALLY on a $900 piece, don't put the money down. There's no hype that could persuade me to make that kind of purchase.

Also its non-refundable but theres also a date around when you'll get ur piece...im someone who could easily see myself saying 'ok, less than a year, no problem il wait' ... now if they go n push it 6-8 months, u might lose faith and say F it. I've never cancelled over a delay, but a delay has caused me to reconsider wanting a piece, resulting in a cancellation, if that makes sense.

So do we have to call to get it shipped early? Cause I clicked on the button in that email as soon as I got it but still no charge. I tried calling just now but no one answered lol.

Back