Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice but... What the hell is that ?! o_O

801187cadd25dd73c517392f7bd051a20391e7.jpg

86851995fdcaa930c6bfd2c6290fa241503ffc.jpg

15.8 Kgs Gross 11.5 Net Weight. And what are you circling? The scratches:

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

That looks like some sloppy paint! If that's the case I'll be cancelling everything lol. Can't accept sloppy paint like that at this price.

It's hard to judge being the first statue and the photos being cell phone pictures.

I've made 3 separate returns/exchanges with them this year. Take good enough photos, be patient and not a total entitled prick about it, and they'll treat you good, even if they do take forever to process anything CS related.

Yeah now that I know this statue is out I may have to avoid this thread so I can escape the hyperbolic drama brigade that will be incoming.

I've made 3 separate returns/exchanges with them this year. Take good enough photos, be patient and not a total entitled prick about it, and they'll treat you good, even if they do take forever to process anything CS related.

Yeah now that I know this statue is out I may have to avoid this thread so I can escape the hyperbolic drama brigade that will be incoming.

Nah, I definitely fall under the Sideshow-apologist category and just tried to exchange a Wonder Woman with a bad paint job. Sent over my very nice and coherent email and got that same line.

It's frustrating that people with real issues miss out because people complain about nothing or microscopic issues

So I asked about the BatSymbol sent photo here's the answer .

Hey Chad, I'm sorry I didnt come back to you regarding your last message.

The dimensions of Arkham Knight are : ~38cm x 51cm x 89.5cm

Regarding the black line on Batman Chest. I can't really say it about this part since the pictures how it was took wasnt that great and also giving an illusion that there is a black line. But if you look on others pictures you don't see it.
What I can say is don't worry the QC team and I did the verification and also our CCO is really strict regarding this. The statue look like the prototype.

hope it answers to your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I calm down my fright with this photo... everything looks perfect and thanks for all Chad Man ! :)

You will also note that the cape is much better when we know how to put it:p

12931113_1672790892986628_6754988657711251790_n.jpg

Back