Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I can't wait for this...he looked fantastic at SDCC. And Prime 1 already has a good pedigree for delivering top notch production pieces so we are in for a treat guys! :hi5:

so they just got the regular dc license for 1/3 scale?! who needs to save money anyways? lol

From the sounds of that interview I'd say they're at least a year away from any reveal. Maybe next year at SDCC? It sounds like they're just in the planning stages, but that they do have the licenses.

That said, it does give those who want a Prime 1 comic version of a character plenty of time to save up for one! I'm sure they'll be a huge success when they hit.

Anyone knows if Prime 1 has delay issues ( similar with PCS, SS) This guy is shipping between Jan-March 2016 . U think P1 will be on time ??

Somewhere I read (can't remember where now) that SSC was trying to get a bigger allocation of the Ex's. So maybe they got more and that is why there are already some waitlists converting. I agree it would seem odd for people to lose such a big NRD so quickly.

Surprised at the amount of conversions already with a high NRD.

Everyone who buys this is owed a huge congratulations.

I'm a bit saddened every day, when I check this thread and there's not like 50 new posts per hour.

I love Bats, but don't really want anything from the video game world (I also don't want to spend that much, hence why I don't get much on this forum). But this piece is just incredible.

Any Prime 1 thread that isn't Transformers is going to be stalked by me from here on out.

Back