Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I was worried this piece was gonna be overhyped but after the SDCC pics I'm amazed. I JUST jumped on the WL. Do you think I have a shot?

Always worth a shot, best to do what I've done, I contacted sideshow and asked if I ordered the reg and got on the wait list for the ex that if my ex concerted will they transfer my nrd to the ex and they said yes, so that's always a bonus that way you don't miss out, I got on the wait list on the 10th of July so I'll keep you posted if I convert before Christmas hah

Always worth a shot, best to do what I've done, I contacted sideshow and asked if I ordered the reg and got on the wait list for the ex that if my ex concerted will they transfer my nrd to the ex and they said yes, so that's always a bonus that way you don't miss out, I got on the wait list on the 10th of July so I'll keep you posted if I convert before Christmas hah

Okay, thanks man. What i hope happens is that they give more of the ex's to sideshow and keep less for the Prime 1 website.

Yup. Prime1 is definitely making a buzz in the statue world

Yeah, they've already announced that they'll be adding Nightwing, Harley, Catwoman, and Two-Face to the museum line, as well as the Batmobile. The Arkham Knight will be the next release in the line, with its debut coming on the 26th of this month!

The batmobile?! Are you kidding me? In this scale?!

The batmobile?! Are you kidding me? In this scale?!

No sir, I am not.

11194500_895073273872649_7796498284212677422_o.jpg

Kira just confirmed in a Q&A that there is another batman coming this time it's the starter suit in the beginning of the game.

Kira just confirmed in a Q&A that there is another batman coming this time it's the starter suit in the beginning of the game.

I like this suit a lot more than the one from the beginning of the game, though I know some like the previous one so the option will be nice for them. Hopefully this comes down the road after they've put out some more characters. I'm sure they already have a rough order so there's not much we can do, but it'd be great to go through at least the handful they've announced before putting out another version of Batman.

The DC comic based line is going to make a lot of people -- namely Josh -- go broke! It'll all depend on how things look though. I'm still on board for Catwoman and Harley from Arkham Knight if the sculpts look great. I think they'll be timed far enough apart that it SHOULD be doable. Maybe...or I'll somehow make it doable. :lol

After that I'm not sure if I'd go into their comic line at all. Spacing for 1:3 statues just isn't there on that level! I'm not sure how I'd want outside of Batman people anyway. Ah well, never say never! Neat to know it's' coming though.

This piece is no joke. I was floored... I'm glad I jumped on the Waiting List soon after the EX sold out.

My pics from last week.

6Sj1fLK.jpg

EkaMpSk.jpg

Nz2ddTy.jpg

iQIV8h3.jpg

Back