Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get their tracking numbers yet? Mine will arrive on Tuesday :)

Last edited:
Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday First time in a while I want the weekend to go quick.

Tuesday cant come soon enough! I was counting the minutes at work today.... Gonna be a long weekend :(

Wow, it's just epic. I mean great photos, they really bring out the detail, which is just staggering.

Dammit I'm trying to save money atm and this is not helping!

Looks like Wednesday is megatron day for me. Sideshow let me pay off my last flex payment and shipped out yesterday. The only thing I'm really dreading is the price of the custom display case I'm getting made.

Tuesday for me, but what i'm dreading more than anything is the fact that it looks amazing and i'm sure i'll be forced into at least the next three releases :)

I know exactly how you feel. Already got prime 1 optimus preordered and still have to tell the wife about starscream and bee. Time for a remodel to the house :lol

here is a pic which better shows size of MEGS.

next to MP10, Nexus 5 & Kindle Paper White... anbd Sideshow Mythos Boba with the big gun--- this is a big statie and it looks small next to megs... big gun only comes to shoulder.

also a pic of the three boxes all the parts come in... big boxes... thing must weight 75lbs. photo (2).JPG

here is a pic which better shows size of MEGS.

next to MP10, Nexus 5 & Kindle Paper White... anbd Sideshow Mythos Boba with the big gun--- this is a big statie and it looks small next to megs... big gun only comes to shoulder.

also a pic of the three boxes all the parts come in... big boxes... thing must weight 75lbs.View attachment 108800

WoW!! This statue is massive and so detailed. Every new picture I see makes me want to pull the trigger and buy one.

WoW!! This statue is massive and so detailed. Every new picture I see makes me want to pull the trigger and buy one.

Same here. Both Megatron and Optimus both have a tall base too. That extra height adds to the overall presence on your shelf.

Back