Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is insane, I don't know why we can't find this quality in other pieces..

This piece is insane, I don't know why we can't find this quality in other pieces..

It's insane when you see how much details and quality have put into it. Therefore, I think the price reflect this masterpiece. For the same price, I have disagreed with other statues from Cinemaquette and Sideshow that I have seen and purchased.

Actually, it looks strangely small compared to Optimus in that shot compared to others, but that's good I don't want it to be crazy inconvenient big!

Sweet collection mind you.

It looks small because your mind automaticcaly compares it to the Iron Man standing at the same base height. Also Optimus is in a much smaller shelf heightwise, again the mind playing funny tricks.

It looks small because your mind automaticcaly compares it to the Iron Man standing at the same base height. Also Optimus is in a much smaller shelf heightwise, again the mind playing funny tricks.

Yup, camera angle trick haha

:exactly: :goodpost:

At same time lower my bank account, not like there was much to begin with :rotfl

I was contemplating getting the cinemaquette darth vader at one stage but it looks so average compared to this beast and it's more expensive!

Back