Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
018dtrash-repairs-no-such-thing-as-a-tree-too-big.png
:lol

pretty much right!! :)

would shudder to think if they contemplated metroplex!

funny how prime1 studios haven't put any pics up of prime on their facebook page? maybe theyre gonna do a bigger reveal soon????

I was thinking the same thing today. I just thought they might be busy at the show.

so when is the etd on megs through them??? ill have to come have a squiz when u get it.

They have it listed as arriving April but from my experience with them they usually get it about 2-4 weeks after Sideshow get theirs so I'd put my money on May.

Oh and you will be more than welcome to come check him out, I enjoy letting fellow geeks tour my little nerdatorium :lol.

Last edited:
They have it listed as arriving April but from my experience with them they usually get it about 2-4 weeks after Sideshow get theirs so I'd put my money on May.

Oh and you will be than welcome to come check him out, I enjoy letting fellow geeks tour my little nerdatorium :lol.
Yea sign me up

This statue will sell alot better now that they have revealed Optimus and Bumblebee.Im considering it now too.

im tossing up between prime1 prime and g1 megs, cant afford both. :(

waiting for more photos of both in the next few months.

every guy I know who has bought the g1 prime has raved about it, its huge and no-one else does em. the guy at infinity said they plan to do a 12 foot devastator!!

We re on the same boat! Have the prime 1 megatron and ordered the g1 prime. The line just doubled :p

12 foot statue? Haha ok probably call it quits at g1 megatron f they keep getting bigger

anyone remember the calibre optimus from last year or get one?? they ended up doing a 2nd run of these because the first sold out. def more detail in chest region of prime1.

Caliber-toys-Optimus-Prime-Statue-and-Bumblebee-by-francsicoliger-04.jpg
Caliber-toys-Optimus-Prime-Statue-and-Bumblebee-by-francsicoliger-02.jpg
eHobby OP 02.jpg

Yeah looks like a toy next to Prime 1's

I almost bough in on one.

I think that's when I read a post on the calibre forum from someone in the know about prime1, stating that there would be a bigger much better and more expensive prime version coming later on from an unknown company.

he said there would be a megatron head with an axe through it as an extra.

does anyone know the height of prime without base???

I almost bough in on one.

I think that's when I read a post on the calibre forum from someone in the know about prime1, stating that there would be a bigger much better and more expensive prime version coming later on from an unknown company.

he said there would be a megatron head with an axe through it as an extra.

does anyone know the height of prime without base???

why you have to show calibre stuff in this thread? I regret I spent money on this calibre crap Prime.

I wouldn't take Calibre's stuff even if they were giving it away. I bought the aalspark from them and returned it as it was a piece of junk.

The paint job looks flat too... SS Prime is better than Calibre

Yeah but Megs was at this stage of production like 6-8 months ago, this won't be on Pre order for at least a few months yet.

Yeah but Megs was at this stage of production like 6-8 months ago, this won't be on Pre order for at least a few months yet.

I'm talking about Megatron. This is the Megatron thread, right? I thought he was shipping out already. Sorry for derailing the thread.

Back