Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OP is my girlfriends favourite movie character, she always says 'why don't you get an optimus prime instead of Arnie or iron man etc' (whichever arrives at the house) she doesn't really grasp the general rule of once sold out = ebay rape.

So I am hoping that she is cool with this when I show her the pics LOL :pray: :rotfl

OP is my girlfriends favourite movie character, she always says 'why don't you get an optimus prime instead of Arnie or iron man etc' (whichever arrives at the house) she doesn't really grasp the general rule of once sold out = ebay rape.

So I am hoping that she is cool with this when I show her the pics LOL :pray: :rotfl

Thumb over the price? (Once revealed) :wink1:

Yeah I think I may have to employ some kind of tactic regarding the price as it's likely to be in the region of $2k, maybe just tell her it's only the flex pay deposit amount :lol

Oh you sly dog...haha

I've used the excuse of the NRD as the cost of the piece, but my gf is too smart for that...

I wonder if there will be an Exclusive with this and whether SS will stock it? I presume they will stock at least the regular as they have megatron?...

I can afford the 2k, but justifying it is something else and I only have to justify it to myself. It's not an easy decision though. If I do buy Megatron then I will buy OP and BB. I guess the best thing is that these statues will probably be worth more later. At worse, they'll be worth the original price.

I said the same thing as you abt Megatron Ben but this Optimus looks too good to pass on not to mention how big it's gonna be!!! :exactly:

je4utedu.jpg

It looks the Optimus' base is larger than Megatron, damn where I am gonna put these things?

I may have to sell Sideshow's OP.

I'm a huge fan of transformers like most kids born in the late 70s and 80s who grew up with them but I'll admit I not the biggest fan of Bays films.
I ordered primes Megatron because of the qaulity of it and in my mind it was the best statue of SDCC '13.
This Optimus looks to be just as good and a perfect companion piece to Megs.

It looks the Optimus' base is larger than Megatron, damn where I am gonna put these things?

This looks damn cool. I'm thinking though if I am going to drop 4 big ones, the Prime + Bumblebee combo might look a touch more impressive. I was never a fan of the Megatron design although I will admit this statue rocks hard.

With all the talk of Megs, OP, and Bee, lets not forget about the 4th installment…. Starscream!

1382381_602776789768967_508678143_n_1381611258.jpg

This my friends, is an 8k+ venture!

I think that's just the angle in which OPs base is at Mambs, I'm pretty sure these two bases will be the same size so that they can be displayed together. I'm probably in the minority and will be forking out just $2K on the Optimus Prime, I'm pretty sure it will have enough presence to display well on its own...the size comparison to the SSC maquette was enough to convince me that this is gonna be HUGE :thud:

Wasn't Starscream number 3 ? I hope Bee is 3... so awesome they added the mask option for Bumblebee.

:lol I'm already broke :rotfl but I will find a way to get this as Megatron is already ordered, the laws of collecting dictate that I now have to buy them all :panic:

:lol I know right. These will be well worth it though. I'm still keeping my SSC Ex Prime though. Nice to have both. :D

Back