Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Henry, thanks bud...your gonna love it and not to mention how amazed your gonna be once you see how big it is!!! Lol!!! The light up features just finish it off...yea, the indicator lights of red and yellow you see have been added by me...I've also added a bit of the red to Prime to make the colour a bit more intense...the G1 Megatron is a must have to go side by side next to Prime and should hopefully be shipping next month :rock

As for the Prime 1 pic, this was posted by a fellow collector on Facebook at one of the recent toy fair in Japan...still unsure if it is the final version :)

sorry, what do you mean 'ive also added a bit of the red to prime to make the colour more intense'??

yeah I know all bout the size, not sure if he was kidding but he said they had plans to do a 12 foot devastator!!! :)

yeah, I was hoping to be blown away by the release of prime, the foto looks good, just not outstanding, oh well, just wait and see, lovin the huge base tho.

sorry, what do you mean 'ive also added a bit of the red to prime to make the colour more intense'??

yeah I know all bout the size, not sure if he was kidding but he said they had plans to do a 12 foot devastator!!! :)

yeah, I was hoping to be blown away by the release of prime, the foto looks good, just not outstanding, oh well, just wait and see, lovin the huge base tho.

Oh...basically i wanted it less battle damaged and so added some fresh metallic red to it...nothing major lol

Is the shield plain silver color in movie? And the flame sword, was he holding it or it came out from his arm piece? I am guessing there will be many options for switchout hand and weapons...

Last edited:
Need more pics of that OP...

Something like this? :D

P1780892_zpsc18a036e.jpg~original

If the shield was in higher posiition, like the Gladiator Hulk... i think would be even more epic.

If the shield was in higher posiition, like the Gladiator Hulk... i think would be even more epic.

Agreed. As it stands, its still a remarkable piece and puts the SS one to shame. But it would have been even more epic as you say if he would have had that shield up and that sword in a combat position like when you first see him put that sword and shield to use in DOTM when Shockwave is first revealed in Russia. Here, it looks like he's not in a combat stance and more like he's just standing with shield and sword down. Maybe chillin' with the other Autobots.

Last edited:
Yea, despite not being the biggest fan of the Transformers movies and more into the G1 stuff, I still always wanted to get my hands on the Sideshow version due to the sheer size of it and because it would have fitted into my movie related themed collection but that urge disappeared when I picked up my custom G1 Optimus Prime LSF...however, after seeing these recent pics last night at the Japan Toy Fair, I have to agree that this Optimus does put the Sideshow one to shame and am now seriously thinking about possibly adding this to my collection...I wonder how much bigger this one will be compared to Sideshows version?

Back