Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Why do you think i'm worried? They charged me $80 to ship Hulk.

What's going on with SS?
Last PF I got, albeit a while ago, cost $40 to ship. A U.K freak was told yesterday the P2 Maquette would cost about $120?!
I've got three things coming this year and didn't consider stupid shipping costs.
They always say they have reduced international shipping rate when asked about wrong Harmonised Codes.

Unfortunately shipping this monster internationally is going to put off most International Collectors . I estimate a couple of hundred dollars minimum. Not to mention import fees we get randomly slapped with :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What's going on with SS?
Last PF I got, albeit a while ago, cost $40 to ship. A U.K freak was told yesterday the P2 Maquette would cost about $120?!
I've got three things coming this year and didn't consider stupid shipping costs.
They always say they have reduced international shipping rate when asked about wrong Harmonised Codes.
I added $150 to the cost and it's still cheaper than buying this from any store in the uk. I guess $150 was a little on the low side if they said $120 for the pred. :(

Unfortunately shipping this monster internationally is going to put off most International Collectors . I estimate a couple of hundred dollars minimum. Not to mention import fees we get randomly slapped with :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And after that you better hope it arrives in 1 piece!

Megatron is amazing I don't think I'll be able to resist buying him.

I swore I wouldn't start collecting other lines but this just screams quality and should be a bit of a wake up call for SS.

There doesn't seem to be many in hand photos of this apart from the ones posted here. Has anyone outside of Japan received one or are Prime not at that stage yet?

There doesn't seem to be many in hand photos of this apart from the ones posted here. Has anyone outside of Japan received one or are Prime not at that stage yet?

According to our lcs, megatron should be here (Philippines) between February 7 to 12.

Apparently Sideshow just delayed this until April. So close too. I only had two flex pays left.

Sideshow just delayed this until April.

oh+the+horror+_9a1a8ed5e8acd534d8b30c9147e35541.jpg

Back