Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi nextlevel99,

Great statue.
Is your display rack suitable to such heavy megatron? or is it actually not that heavy? I would like to learn from you.:)

Hi nextlevel99,

Great statue.
Is your display rack suitable to such heavy megatron? or is it actually not that heavy? I would like to learn from you.:)

Hi all

those pics are not from me but my buddy
mine is still in the box will display it soon
start moving to other house.

for the weight : Megatron is not so much but the base is heavy
everything around 30kg i think 15kg for the base alone.

Hi nextlevel99,

Great statue.

Dude it's a steel rack. It could probably support my body weight if I stood on it. I'm sure a 40lbs statue is no problem.

Chris

Nextlevel did all the parts fit nice and tight? I hate it when parts feel loose. I'm looking at you sideshow. :lol

Nextlevel did all the parts fit nice and tight? I hate it when parts feel loose. I'm looking at you sideshow. :lol

my buddy one has strong magnet really are hard to remove after that.
every pieces have magnets on it. much better than the Optimus maquette.
fit very well:)

I'm thrilled to be getting Megs, but to be honest i don't really care how amazing he is in hand... if they decide to keep Optimus and Starscream as Japanese releases only then i'm out! I'm in this for the entire lineup, or nothing at all. Rumor about Optimus not being released in the US is abound and i'm not happy about it.

I'm thrilled to be getting Megs, but to be honest i don't really care how amazing he is in hand... if they decide to keep Optimus and Starscream as Japanese releases only then i'm out! I'm in this for the entire lineup, or nothing at all. Rumor about Optimus not being released in the US is abound and i'm not happy about it.

Prime1 told me Optimus and others will available everywhere
i think through Sideshow every statues :)

Hi

Can you post more pics with the base attached? Im very curious to see it

Thanks

will sideshow be getting optimus exclusive from prime 1 at all??
hope they don't keep the exclusives just in japan??/??
got megatron ordered
just waiting on optimus prime to be pre ordered where more pics
sideshow push for a exclusive prime

will sideshow be getting optimus exclusive from prime 1 at all??
hope they don't keep the exclusives just in japan??/??
got megatron ordered
just waiting on optimus prime to be pre ordered where more pics
sideshow push for a exclusive prime

I think the exclusive if sent from Japan to US will be super pricey. Kind of what international collector pay for SS exclusive versions.

They leaked Optimus and Starscream pics along time ago, give us a christmas present and show the finished statues.:pray:

Hi nextlevel99,

Great statue.

I bought a storage shelf that looks fairly similar in build to that display rack and my shelves came with a manufacturer's load rating of 300 lbs. Weight-wise, it should be fine. Looks-wise, on the other hand... :nono

I've ordered this one.
It will be delivered next Tuesday .
But mine is not the ex version.
Your pics are cool !!!! Especially you mentioned about the blue reflenction that is damn awesome!

Why so many comments about the shelves in this pic? Who cares what he is displayed on its the statue that matters. This thing could be displayed on a pile of **** and still look awesome. :rotfl

Back