Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint looks different. In the proto you can see. different shades and in the pics above it looks just silver. Look at the difference on the tracks. :(

Proto
945202_676356632392631_1551802137_n.jpg

it may be from the lighting very bright from the room
the different shades are there

So is the weathering as good as you saw on the proto? Is the statue yours that you posted pics of?

So is the weathering as good as you saw on the proto? Is the statue yours that you posted pics of?

no this from my buddy i saw it and the weathering is good as the proto
i didnt open mine yet but i will eventually
i will take better shot to show it later on.

i noticed also that some blue reflection is add on the silver paint
you cant see on the pics but when you move around you can see it
pretty damn cool

Last edited:
Oh that's great to hear. When you take pics of your can you do some close ups of the cogs etc? I know i sound like i'm moaning but it's a lot of money and they said what you see is what you get. I just want to make sure they weren't chatting ****. :lol

Oh that's great to hear. When you take pics of your can you do some close ups of the cogs etc? I know i sound like i'm moaning but it's a lot of money and they said what you see is what you get. I just want to make sure they weren't chatting ****. :lol

Am pretty sure you will not dissapoint :)
the only negative thing i can say theres much more weathering effect
than the proto i prefer maybe less..

I hope i won't be. I've been looking forward to this since i saw it at SDCC. In the pics you posted it looks like less weathering but pictures don't always show what the eye sees.

I look forward to your pics or maybe a video if you can? Video would be great. If you see a video can you post a link? Cheers bud.

Looks like SS need to step up their game. Pieces from rival companies turned out overall great but I still see SS having qc issues or overall dropping qualities so far... what you see from proto pics is not what you get, I mean.
So, what to do SS? Should I continue supporting your products while other companies are producing products with more consistent quality than yours?

Btw congrats to those who POed Meggie.

Yeah SS paint sucks more as the years go on. You still get some nice statues, but when you see the proto and what you get it's like a bait and switch. :lol

Now can we see more pics and videos while we have to wait for our Megatron.

I really can't believe that this piece is not sold out yet. Makes me wonder on pieces like Wolf Predator, and Neytiri LSF if the numbers sold were really that far under 500. Makes me reconsider ordering Dr. Doom... i suppose with a price tag of $2000.00, just because its open edition doesn't necessarily mean that they ship that many of them.... apparently under 500.

SS will keep making and selling Dooms until the orders stop coming in.
If there's lots of breakage during shipping they will pull the plug, like Wolf!

If anyone is willing to sell their Matrix and display stand for it, i am very interested in buying it off you. PM me please.

Back