Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c9e648cb5b5a724b1161adb3bb3bee3a.jpg

Looks like the prototype. If you never liked the prototype and preferred the Neca figures then nothing would change your opinion.

Looks like the prototype. If you never liked the prototype and preferred the Neca figures then nothing would change your opinion.

exactly!
notice the ES on the background? seems they will do it like what they did with Rocksteady & Bebop. One ES (750) with the ex have extra sticker bonus.

exactly!
notice the ES on the background? seems they will do it like what they did with Rocksteady & Bebop. One ES (750) with the ex have extra sticker bonus.

I think I understand what you're saying but if the single versions have a ES of 500 and the Ex set is 350, that would be 850. Right? Am I missing something?

The individual turtles were es of 500, the set of 4 es is 350 which includes the shredder mask and nunchuck on the stepping ladder behind Leo.

It is possible they reduced the es size from 350 to 250 for the EX since it was still available for a long time on SS website. Noticed how it dropped to low inventory when these began shipping? I am thinking that is the most likely scenario as two of the four turtles are still available on the website.

I am bummed I will be missing out on the EX as I bought each one individually. I threw two turtle payments on to two separate methods of payment to soften the blow as I did flex 8 months on each of these guys.

I will own the com's, the 1st version of the bay turtles, neca, the new SS set, and now this set. Once I have everything in hand I will try and do a huge group picture of all 5 sets. 20 Turtle statues, I am out of my damn mind! :cuckoo:

Turtle Power! :rock2

It is possible they reduced the es size from 350 to 250 for the EX since it was still available for a long time on SS website. Noticed how it dropped to low inventory when these began shipping? I am thinking that is the most likely scenario as two of the four turtles are still available on the website.

I am bummed I will be missing out on the EX as I bought each one individually. I threw two turtle payments on to two separate methods of payment to soften the blow as I did flex 8 months on each of these guys.

I paid in full for the ex :lol

If these were more accurate to the 1990 movie I would bite but they look too Secret of the Ooze.

Detail and sculpts are great, just those heads are way off to me.

If they make a Shredder, I'm game though.

If these were more accurate to the 1990 movie I would bite but they look too Secret of the Ooze.

Detail and sculpts are great, just those heads are way off to me.

If they make a Shredder, I'm game though.

Why do you think the heads are way off?

I don't own any Prime 1, but I know they are considered the best in the business when it comes to statues. How did they end up getting these ones so wrong in your opinion?

Mindless bashing, trolling, arguing over nothing is not relevant to this thread.

One would think that after so much time, people would move on and not be stuck repeating their own mistakes.

Let's avoid permanent solutions and play nice.

Back