Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped through UPS, showing 23 lbs. seems very light for 4 statues...
Open up your tracking, towards the bottom you'll see that each box has a separate tracking, each with their associated weight. The parent tracking number doesn't add up all included package weights, it just selects the heaviest to display.

Total is 84 lbs

So pumped for these to arrive. I am anxiously awaiting people who receive theirs first to post pics. I have to wait until Friday :impatient::gah:

From FB hahahahaha
c54e86cd2c8ba814118e86bbaef5643d.jpg
I hope it's a fake pic guys.

From FB hahahahaha
c54e86cd2c8ba814118e86bbaef5643d.jpg
I hope it's a fake pic guys.

It doesn't look like it... Let's wait to see more in hand photos with decent lighting before we all start freaking out. The lack of detail is definitely a little worrying though.

Its looks fantastic!! These neca fanboys are trying to dump all over it. Came out exactly like the prototype. Im happy with it!! :yess:

Until neca can translate those details to statues, its like comparing an apple to a watermelon. lol! No matter how you look at it, its always going to be a toy. These are the best 90's movie turtles youre ever going to see in statue form, until another statue company can top them. And I dont see any company making these for a decade. Or maybe never again. I'm so excited!! I'm gonna binge watch the movies when I get my set!!

Honestly I don't understand why people keep comparing the two in this case. Why not ridicule SS 1/4 Batman PF or SS Catwoman because NECA did great 1/4 toys for those characters. Just buy NECA anytime they make a toy version for that statue you were considering... don't understand the logic.

Back