Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?! Was this confirmed via email or on a one on one with a Sideshow rep?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sideshow rep, one of the veteran ones at that. She has been on the chat's for about a few years now. They also updated the shipping quotes on all of the orders.

If you guys are going to start getting them, hopefully the local store gets them in about a month.
Then hopefully they have a set I can inspect and walk out with.

How are you guys planning to display all of these? If you're connecting all four together, do you already have a table big enough to accomodate them?

Probably going to have to do it like in the pic shown but just moved a little closer together. I think the back of leo to the front of mikey is like almost 24"

Prime-1-WF-2016-Display-006.jpg

They got a great int shipping rate! 215$ for the set to the middle east!! couldnt be happier

Mine shipped from Sideshow today too!!! Excited but also extremely nervous as I haven't seen a single image of what the final production pieces turned out like. Mine arrives end of day Thursday and I'll pick them up on the weekend, so will hopefully see some in hand pics from other collectors on here before then!

Back