Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note, "smashadams" above is named jon tilson, he was "jeepindude" he sold me his ash deadite thats in his collection now, never sent it, shut me out on facebook and emails....$350 he ripped me off, i found out he has done this to alot of people.... Be very careful of this thief.....they come as your friend, their spineless jellyfish... Have no respect or honor......just flat out thief.....he is a wanted man on facebook.... Big time, on about 10 or more forums......jon tilson aka jeepindude......ripped me off last year for $350, never sent the deadite ash, and banner body as promised.......
He tried that on me.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I'm relieved, actually. Need to get a tree taken down and have some other work to do on the house. Gives me a couple more months to get things settled.

I'd like a special case to display these guys, but I'm not sure where I'd find such a thing.

I'm relieved, actually. Need to get a tree taken down and have some other work to do on the house. Gives me a couple more months to get things settled.

Understandable, the only reason I want these to hurry up and come out is because I have credit from the store and want to use it on them.

I'd like a special case to display these guys, but I'm not sure where I'd find such a thing.

Oh that would be awesome, I am sure you would be able to get one custom made for you. My concern mainly is finding a table wide enough to display these things.

With all the Thanos hype ... who all forgot about these guys! It's about that time for another Teenage Mutant Ninja Delay as no word has come up about these guys in awhile :*(

Why do you say that? Still shows May to June--seems like it is still on track. Really don't want another delay.

Why do you say that? Still shows May to June--seems like it is still on track. Really don't want another delay.

My last payment was set for May 5, and by now they usually send production pics or you would hear word from them arriving in hand to other countries. Usually they get a hold of them before SS customers do. Also nothing under the "Coming Soon" from their updates section. Usually they throw a bone, but will have to wait and see :*(

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/225048668-Shipping-Updates

Small update. I contacted Prime 1 on fb ... and they had said these guys are entering their quality control team. Hopefully some of these will start reaching collectors hands in the very near future! I hope by May 5th mine ship :pray:

Small update. I contacted Prime 1 on fb ... and they had said these guys are entering their quality control team. Hopefully some of these will start reaching collectors hands in the very near future! I hope by May 5th mine ship :pray:
Thanks for the update. Great to hear!

giphy.gif

had to cancel my order today, been another bad money year. I'll just gettem on the next go round... hA Ha...ha :pow

Just curious, has there been any mention of them doing a Splinter or Shredder for this line?

Heck even Casey or April?

I'm still on the fence about PO the set, but leaning more towards yes.

Just curious, has there been any mention of them doing a Splinter or Shredder for this line?

Heck even Casey or April?

I'm still on the fence about PO the set, but leaning more towards yes.

“What are you waiting for?! DO IT NOW!!!!” :thwak

This set is going to be pretty epic to say the least!

I also believe these are the only 4 they are doing. I actually picked up the Neca versions as well ... and rumor has been floating around that their maybe a splinter/shredder among that set. My mission is to own every turtle set!!!! :cuckoo:

“What are you waiting for?! DO IT NOW!!!!” :thwak

This set is going to be pretty epic to say the least!

I also believe these are the only 4 they are doing. I actually picked up the Neca versions as well ... and rumor has been floating around that their maybe a splinter/shredder among that set. My mission is to own every turtle set!!!! :cuckoo:

2300$ + shipping is no chump change to spend lol. Been thinking about selling my xm gr and put the funds towards this set. Like most I grew up with tmnt and they were always my all time favorite, ESPECIALLY the original movie.

The Neca's look great. I have Donny and Raph and they are spot on, but I prefer the statues. Regardless, I have all of those on PO as well as the EX's (sideshow). A Neca Shredder and Splinter would be awesome, and very nice on the wallet.

Alright decided I'm going pull the trigger on these. Before I do so, has anyone had any 5% or 10% coupons pop up for them lately? I haven't seen any in awhile. Not sure if they even do those anymore. Would be nice to use one on these.

Back