Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hard decision, should I get this set or out of the shadows version from Prime 1.
I have to think real hard as I can only afford one set.
Out of the shadows versions are very detailed. These are plain but true classics. Such
a hard choice.

not hard at all,, classics all the way

Really hard decision, should I get this set or out of the shadows version from Prime 1.

Go with the version you enjoyed the most. Classics all the way for me, and you should save over a $100 I believe. I didn't shop around for Shadow to verify.

I have to think real hard as I can only afford one set.
Out of the shadows versions are very detailed. These are plain but true classics. Such
a hard choice.
I hope you're kidding

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

scared me I saw that "Sideshow processing" notice in the header and thought aw crap I'm broke whats processing!? lol

I love the shipping updates and all but I'd still like to know the dio dimensions sometime before I get it. Cant believe nobody at Sideshow has been even a little bit curious enough to measure them. :gah:

Go with the version you enjoyed the most. Classics all the way for me, and you should save over a $100 I believe. I didn't shop around for Shadow to verify.

The only only answer with a reason behind it.
I also enjoy the classics but the out of the shadows version is very good and much
more detailed. This version has nostalgia and that is pretty hard to beat.
I guess if another movie comes out they will make another version but the classics are
here to stay.

Are any of you collectors buying the NECA? Or just the Prime 1 Statues? Or both?

Based on the recently released Donatello, NECA did a really good job delivering value considering the price. It's a much cheaper alternative and dare I say a more accurate representation of the character(s) from the 1990 Movie. But at the end of the day, the NECAs are still made out of a cheaper plastic material whereas Prime 1 is a premium product (polystone).

I preordered the NECA (Donatello and Raphael) but for months, have been on the fence on the Prime 1 statues since they are a huge investment (over $2,000 for the set). Can't make up my mind... Help?!? First World Problems! :lol

Are any of you collectors buying the NECA? Or just the Prime 1 Statues? Or both?

Based on the recently released Donatello, NECA did a really good job delivering value considering the price. It's a much cheaper alternative and dare I say a more accurate representation of the character(s) from the 1990 Movie. But at the end of the day, the NECAs are still made out of a cheaper plastic material whereas Prime 1 is a premium product (polystone).

I preordered the NECA (Donatello and Raphael) but for months, have been on the fence on the Prime 1 statues since they are a huge investment (over $2,000 for the set). Can't make up my mind... Help?!? First World Problems! :lol

I bought the DreamEx TMNT. REally like the look of them

I'm actually mixing and matching. I'm getting the two Primes that I think look the best, and the two NECA that I think look the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goin with Neca,P1 are nice but accuracy is a little off and it's 4 times the cost of the figures

I preordered the NECA (Donatello and Raphael) but for months, have been on the fence on the Prime 1 statues since they are a huge investment (over $2,000 for the set). Can't make up my mind... Help?!? First World Problems! [emoji38]
Both

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I had your problem and just went ahead and committed to both sets of NECA and Prime 1.

Buying NECA in addition to Prime 1, what's an extra $400?.... but I feel your pain.

Wan't both, but only going with Neca seeing as they're only 100$. Got my money tied up in other stuff so 400$ vs 2K$+ works better for me.

I just got Donnie in a couple of days ago and he looks really great for a 100$ (actually got him for 80$) 1/4 figure.

Yeah I got Donnie too, awesome piece. Great price for $80. It would be a huge regret to not get the NECA figures.

I had purchased the SS PF Keaton batman and skipped NECA 1/4 batman and regretted it but looked out with the recent re-release.

So I'm in for statues and whatever NECA produces in 1/4 scale with regards to what I like.

Back