Prime 1 Studio - 1/3 Lobo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about his 'crazy' (not sure if that's the word in this case) look, but then again that's sort of his personality isn't it?

24067913_1608949812484988_8557882541979475917_n.jpg

:horror

This might be my 1st Prime 1 piece.

I normally only collect 1/4

But the main man deserves a big scale!

Holy frack!

Now that's a beautifully detailed piece. If it comes with a further change of head etc, this imo is a home run.

I didn't think there would ever be a time I would recommend someone selling their 1/4 Sideshow piece, but I think it's certainly an option now.

Holy Christ! That is beautiful! I wonder what the price is. Since Prime 1 is mostly 1/3 scale, is this one too? I already got the SS one which is still good. This P1 is most likely 1/3 which is too big and I'm running out of space and most likely over $1K. Nice to look at though.

Maybe just maybe I can see the price near by the WW on Horse price..maybe lower because it's not a movie piece. But damn will be hard. Must be higher than the Doomsday price.

Holy frack!

Now that's a beautifully detailed piece. If it comes with a further change of head etc, this imo is a home run.

I didn't think there would ever be a time I would recommend someone selling their 1/4 Sideshow piece, but I think it's certainly an option now.
I already sold my 1/4 PF.
Thought Lobo would have the same price tag like every other P1 1/3

But now, I'm a little bit worried. Hopefully he will be near the Doomsday price tag.

Back