Prime 1 Studio - 1/3 Lobo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPmaster

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just saw this posted on the Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group on FB by Kelvin Loke:

" The name's Lobo. That's L as in "lacerate," O as in "obliterate," B as in "disem-bowel," and O as in, uh... well, I guess I can use "obliterate" twice. Huh, what do you think? "

So what do u think of a 1/3 scale of the baddest bastich the galaxy has ever seen? Let the screaming begin.

:thud: :clap :yess: :rock :eek

P1_Lobo.jpg

Same. I want to see what they do with him, but Sideshow's Lobo is one of their better PF's from the last few years. I suppose if I were switching my collection to 1/3 scale I'd be more interested.

hopefully it's not based on this piece of art you posted. I don't know who this no neck monster is.

Just saw this posted on the Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group on FB by Kelvin Loke:

" The name's Lobo. That's L as in "lacerate," O as in "obliterate," B as in "disem-bowel," and O as in, uh... well, I guess I can use "obliterate" twice. Huh, what do you think? "

So what do u think of a 1/3 scale of the baddest bastich the galaxy has ever seen? Let the screaming begin.

:thud: :clap :yess: :rock :eek

View attachment 298052

Re: Prime 1 Lobo 1/3 scale

Ugh, sorry. My bad. Hopefully your life wasn't disrupted too much by this tragice blunder on my part.

Hmmmm. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I am a huge Lobo fan. Disappointed that I missed the Lobo and Dawg statue and have been shopping around for it. Now I think I'll wait and see what prime1 does before I make any decisions. I want to display a Lobo Statue with my Lobo #1 (I got yer cover enhancement right here)

Back