Prime 1 Studio’s US & EU Warehouses.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Post on Prime 1’s Facebook Group: From Kelvin Loke

“Just some updates for US collectors. Prime1 is in the midst of sorting out their US warehouse. An EU warehouse is also in the plan. Hope that this will ease your issues. Please wait for more official updates”.

This sounds like this could be the end of their business relationship with Sideshow Collectibles?!

Especially given the fact that Sideshow hasn’t carried any of Prime 1’s new preorder products from the past month or so.

This sounds like this could be the end of their business relationship with Sideshow Collectibles?!

Especially given the fact that Sideshow hasn’t carried any of Prime 1’s new preorder products from the past month or so.

Making too much money now to not have there own Us and EU warehouses. Now they stand to really grow as a company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Making too much money now to not have there own Us and EU warehouses. Now they stand to really grow as a company. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, but unfortunately chances are that it’s going to cost me more to source my Prime 1 pieces from now on. I doubt Australia is ever going to get a warehouse, which means I’ll have to swallow the outrageous shipping from Japan, and given that the Australian Wholesaler Ikon Collectables / Popcultcha sources the bulk of their high end products from Sideshow directly I fear what this might mean.

At the moment it costs me anywhere from 40 to 55% on top of what I pay to Popcultcha for the regular in order to get the same regular direct from Sideshow, and even more direct from Prime 1 Japan. If Popcultcha loses out on that arrangement, chances are that I may be on my way out of this hobby.

So it might not be all rainbow and sunshine for all collectors.

Yup, but unfortunately chances are that it’s going to cost me more to source my Prime 1 pieces from now on. I doubt Australia is ever going to get a warehouse, which means I’ll have to swallow the outrageous shipping from Japan, and given that the Australian Wholesaler Ikon Collectables / Popcultcha sources the bulk of their high end products from Sideshow directly I fear what this might mean.

At the moment it costs me anywhere from 40 to 55% on top of what I pay to Popcultcha for the regular in order to get the same regular direct from Sideshow, and even more direct from Prime 1 Japan. If Popcultcha loses out on that arrangement, chances are that I may be on my way out of this hobby.

So it might not be all rainbow and sunshine for all collectors.

That’s sucks man.

Maybe they’ll get over to the land down under eventually sometime soon.

What’s the deal with Australia and shipping in and out of that country in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sucks if popcultcha can't get prime 1 as it's mainly what i collect. If i can at least finish my 1/3 DC trinity with a nice WW i would be happy.

As sideshow already have had prime 1 studios items like Cyborg Superman, Batman V Superman Batmobile and Dark Knight Rises Batman go up for pre order some time ago, does this mean sideshow will still get these items?

Glad I'm only looking to get one more Prime1 piece. With SS not carrying anything recent and then this warehouse announcement, I think most of us can read between the lines.

EU warehouse would be great! Order direct from P1 without custom fees...assuming we don't end up with a no deal Brexit in the UK lol.

Very interesting. I wonder if this end in partnership will also have a affect on some of Primes licenses?

Anyone have any idea as to when we'll know if prime 1 studios will still be dealing with sideshow collectables?

Anyone have any idea as to when we'll know if prime 1 studios will still be dealing with sideshow collectables?

Until we hear otherwise, nothing is changing. Am guessing they might start having less prime 1 pieces and phase it out over time, but the EU warehouse won't be a thing for a long long time IMO

Until we hear otherwise, nothing is changing. Am guessing they might start having less prime 1 pieces and phase it out over time, but the EU warehouse won't be a thing for a long long time IMO

Does anyone know exactly how long its been since Sideshow has put any new preorders from Prime 1 on their website?

Very interesting. I wonder if this end in partnership will also have a affect on some of Primes licenses?

Other than sideshow pulling the 1/4 P1 Marvel (and possibly DC) license, I can't see anything else changing. P1 has mainly been in the 1/3 scale game. Sideshow doesn't have exclusive rights to 1/3 scale pieces in North America or anywhere else in the world.

So all the prime 1 studios pieces on sideshow's website that are available for pre order, sideshow will get when they're released so they can distribute to other online dealers?

I hope the Warehouses in EU will come fast and i wish me that EX pieces can be ordered

So all the prime 1 studios pieces on sideshow's website that are available for pre order, sideshow will get when they're released so they can distribute to other online dealers?

I got all of that except the bolded bit?

EU warehouse would be great! Order direct from P1 without custom fees...assuming we don't end up with a no deal Brexit in the UK lol.

Exactly what I was thinking, hopefully cheaper delivery too, might mean that Prime 1 pieces are more within reach for us

I got all of that except the bolded bit?

Other online retailers sell products Sideshow has on their website. Big Bad Toy Store for example. So yeah, I'd imagine Sideshow will still receive whatever inventory was pre-ordered and ship it out to customers and other resellers.

Back