Prime 1 Scorpion Alien 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess this isnt taken from any movie?
Or is it still alien 3 license ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This piece really looks incredible. I’d love to see Prime 1 post a video of an unboxing or something.

I just doubt it is 1/4 like they said... it is really big in real and much more like a 1/3 to me.

I just doubt it is 1/4 like they said... it is really big in real and much more like a 1/3 to me.

Or it could be that they're doing accurate 1/4 scale. Sideshow and NECA are notorious for undersizing their Alien collectibles. The creature is 8-9 feet tall in reality, so a 1/4 statue should be between 2 and 3 feet tall (same height as a human in 1/3).

So mine arrived today, issue-free thank goodness. First impressions, I could barely pick the damn box up. It's huge, and HEAVY. Unpacked, it was thankfully not broken. The statue itself it massive. It does take up a ton of space in the room. I've included pictures of the thing next to the 1/4 scale Aliens Queen from Sideshow, as well as with the exclusive extra bust from the 1/3 Prime 1 Dog Alien, for scale. I've also taken a top-down shot of the head next to the Coolprops 1/3 head. In fact, I wasn't even able to install the second, larger pole that sticks out behind the alien. It never would've fit on my old Detolf. 114.jpg144.jpg102.jpg

@davejames, IMHO that's the way togo, if you're only gonna get one. Especially so if you already have the Coolprops Big Chap. Having purchased pieces from Coolprops, Prime 1 and Mamegyori, I can tell you that Prime 1 really has their stuff together. Top quality, especially the paint apps.

@nothingface35, there's no doubt it's large. Commands a presence in a room. But if space is a concern (width, depth AND height!), then this 1/4 piece might simply be too much.

Back