Prime 1 Samurai Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but it can't hurt asking. I really like this one, but the small unmasked portrait is a strange oversight.

Thanks for trying!
thumb2.gif

Well, after success ordering PRIME1's 1:3.5 BGCA Jungle Hunter and their 1:4 City Hunter through a retailer (LOVE not having to deal with PRIME1 myself!), I managed to get in a pre-order for this via the same retailer.

That's the 3rd of the 3 PRIME1 Predators I had on my "I like the sculpt" list where I've now been able to avoid/minimise enough concerns to make it worth taking the risk.

I've got an ETA of Jan 2023, so fingers will be crossed over the next 3 months! :)

Update.

I nudged Shane again, and after a bit of back-and-forth, have been informed that my PRIME1 "Sengoku" Predator has been secured, and is currently sitting in a warehouse in "Asia". He estimated that it should be with him some time in Jan.

The whole "backlog" thing is open to multiple interpretations, but (without posting this weeks multiple email exchanges - which would be disrespectful & rude) I'll summarise by saying that my interpretation/guess (not explicitly stated by Shane) is that Shane's "distributors" have obtained stock from PRIME1, but may have encountered difficulties getting shipments from "Asia" to the States scheduled/organised :dunno

Anyways - hopefully this all works out for everyone . . . fingers crossed a lot of us get slightly late Christmas presents :family

Back