Statue Prime 1 Red Sonja 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks so amazing you could almost smell the sweat and BO on her :lol, that's the first time a statue has given me that feel. I wish this comes down to Popcultcha soon so I can pre order it.

The sculpt looks so amazing you could almost smell the sweat and BO on her :lol, that's the first time a statue has given me that feel. I wish this comes down to Popcultcha soon so I can pre order it.

My thoughts exactly. Very well done! This statue is incredible to me and I dont collect this style. Wicked. Out of my range and no space for something this massive but oh how I want it.

I took this video of her without the cape at Wonderfest. It looked fabulous to be honest (although I do also love the cape).

Probably would have if it had switch out heads, the sculpt has a necklace giving it the ability to have them, I wonder why they passed on it.

Pics by Bmutha:

BWl2NGj.jpg

shewMij.jpg

uU3TkTT.jpg

CwY14XC.jpg

SbEtwHJ.jpg

I need to see a 1/4 scale statue next to this. I bet she is huge!!

Wow the reg is waitlisted and deluxe is “ almost gone” at ssc. This might be the first time in a while that both versions of p1 1/3 scale piece are going to be waitlisted before it even starts shipping. Those wonderfest pics must have sealed the deal for a lot of people lol

sideshow just hit my account for 1600 without notice. While im glad this shipped out finally it would have been nice to receive an email like usual letting me know when it was going to process. i thought it was fraudulent transaction until i saw the detail on my bank account.
For those who have this on po better make sure the money is in your account cause u may not get a notice from ssc

sideshow just hit my account for 1600 without notice. While im glad this shipped out finally it would have been nice to receive an email like usual letting me know when it was going to process. i thought it was fraudulent transaction until i saw the detail on my bank account.
For those who have this on po better make sure the money is in your account cause u may not get a notice from ssc
How much was the shipping from Sideshow?

Back