Prime 1: Punchline & Joker (Jorge Jimenez)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
IhAyLxu.jpg

Yea ...rather have Harley. Will give it a chance, tho ....and wait for the render or pics.

Right now I know next to nothing about the character. Does she feature a lot in this Joker War story? Might pick up the graphic novel when it's out.

Right now I know next to nothing about the character. Does she feature a lot in this Joker War story? Might pick up the graphic novel when it's out.

Yeah, she's one of the central characters in Joker War.

Joker War is also a lead in to her own Issue #1 one shot that's due out in November.

I know the character is kind of polarizing. Most people either like or her hate her, and I haven't seen too many "middle of the road" people in regards to her.

Honestly her character is...fine? There's not an amazing amount of her yet tho honestly. Visually she's great. As a character, of course she isn't going to stand up to Harley or other Gotham girls, but she also debuted this year. I'm interested in seeing how they evolve her character, as it seems DC is going to run with this character unlike how they did with Harper Row, Duke, and a bunch of other random Bat characters. I have a sneaking suspicion that they are going to push Punchline HARD over the next year or so to see if she'll stick or not.

Will be interesting to see how they build Punchline's character in the comics. Will be kinda hard to compete with HQ.

Will be interesting to see how they build Punchline's character in the comics. Will be kinda hard to compete with HQ.

I think they are doing it smart though. They're not really having her compete with Harley. They're both pretty different.

Having a modern millennial that buys into the nihilistic anarchist BS he espouses really more out of boredom then conviction works fine imo.

She is the Anti-Harley, she isn't suppose to be sympathetic like Harley. People hate her...because she's SUPPOSED to be hated. In that area, I say she succeeds lol.

...Plus she's dark haired and I'm tried of all these Blondes and Redheads :p

any guess at price for joker? standard seems to be 1299 lately. Also, wonder if there’ll be a standard with a few options and an EX with all the options or just 1

Back