Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understate how happy this new mask makes me, it looks SO much better. I'm going to have to get this now. And for everybody who's ever told us to shut up and stop being overly demanding.... You're welcome. Fortunately Prime 1 don't share their attitude and seem to be willing to perfect their already awesome statue. This all makes me very happy, I'll cancel my 1/4 and figure out where to get this for the least depressing price in the UK. I was hoping Sideshow might have it by now....

I can't understate how happy this new mask makes me, it looks SO much better. I'm going to have to get this now. And for everybody who's ever told us to shut up and stop being overly demanding.... You're welcome. Fortunately Prime 1 don't share their attitude and seem to be willing to perfect their already awesome statue. This all makes me very happy, I'll cancel my 1/4 and figure out where to get this for the least depressing price in the UK. I was hoping Sideshow might have it by now....
Fully agree, the only issue is. People are now very upset that the regular isn't as film accurate and so they are demanding they get rid of the textured helmet lol.
There is no way to satisfy everyone.
This is honestly above and beyond for prime1 and it should be applauded.

I hope they will add the accurate bio to the regular version. I am glad you guys are happy but I am a little pissed cause the regular edition won't have the correct biomask. Which is ridiculous.

It is not about pleasing everybody. For this price they are screwing over the regular owners. I want a movie accurate predator. Accurate helmet shouldn't be an extra feature. Imagen if the P1 T-800 endo would have come with the correct Arnold teeth with the dx version as a bonus and also with the cables in the lower arms while the regular gets non of that.

I reckon the standard isn't really a "standard" so much as a means to scrape up what little profits remain after selling the DX editions. The opposite of how most companies handle their exclusives.

I hope they will add the accurate bio to the regular version. I am glad you guys are happy but I am a little pissed cause the regular edition won't have the correct biomask. Which is ridiculous.

It is not about pleasing everybody. For this price they are screwing over the regular owners. I want a movie accurate predator. Accurate helmet shouldn't be an extra feature. Imagen if the P1 T-800 endo would have come with the correct Arnold teeth with the dx version as a bonus and also with the cables in the lower arms while the regular gets non of that.
Well said as much as I am pleased with the accurate mask I cannot understand why they are not replacing the textured masks altogether. So both regular version would get revised mask and DX would get two revised texture portraits. What's the point in keeping the inaccurate mask??

What is the DXS version? I only see Reg & DX
DXS version is the most exclusive. With DX you only get two extra portraits, placable bio mask and two title plaques with DXS you get everything Jim tags, Mac's skull, display mask, bonus hands, title plaques...

The question is will this extras come to the DXS statues sold outside Prime 1's online store?? I guess we will see soon enough...

DXS version is the most exclusive. With DX you only get two extra portraits, placable bio mask and two title plaques with DXS you get everything Jim tags, Mac's skull, display mask, bonus hands, title plaques...

The question is will this extras come to the DXS statues sold outside Prime 1's online store?? I guess we will see soon enough...

There's two retailers here in Aus and both sell the reg and DX (including all bonuses). I thought that was standard, but are some retailers not including the bonus items in the DX version?

Edit: I just noticed the Aus ones say DXS. So some stores have 3 versions (reg, DX and DXS). For those getting the DX version be sure to check if it includes the bonus items as it's pretty darn confusing lol

Last edited:
Well said as much as I am pleased with the accurate mask I cannot understand why they are not replacing the textured masks altogether. So both regular version would get revised mask and DX would get two revised texture portraits. What's the point in keeping the inaccurate mask??

Again, I only see two versions offered even on Prime 1’s site. So confused.

Back