Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will mull this thing over and possibly miss out because I see many other things I like.
Maybe I’ll just continue to be happy with my Sideshow Predator. Ef it I can’t tell the difference of what’s wrong lol only the dots on the top of the head bother me so I just leave the helmet portrait on.

Actually nobody that’s seen it ever said all the things wrong with it so screw it.

I still will consider this, it’s too bad if it sells out before I could see a buyer review. At the same time it looks cool and it’s huge so there’s that.

I think everyone would buy it if it had FREE SHIPPING 🤩

I will mull this thing over and possibly miss out because I see many other things I like.
Maybe I’ll just continue to be happy with my Sideshow Predator. Ef it I can’t tell the difference of what’s wrong lol only the dots on the top of the head bother me so I just leave the helmet portrait on.

Actually nobody that’s seen it ever said all the things wrong with it so screw it.

I still will consider this, it’s too bad if it sells out before I could see a buyer review. At the same time it looks cool and it’s huge so there’s that.

I think everyone would buy it if it had FREE SHIPPING 🤩
Hey Phastro, Secret Compass are offering free shipping within the US for the 1/3 Jungle Hunter.......:)

Man, I'm torn. I want the trophy more than any other accessory, even more than the loose helmet. The DX would be the most likely edition to add it to, so I could reserve that for peace of mind. But if they end up adding a trophy to all editions -- or release a standalone bust with a trophy included (like the Ledger Joker) -- then the DX will have been unnecessary. On the other hand, if we're never getting a trophy, I suppose I'd like to have the helmet and Mac skull to add more interest to the display.

Eh, guess I'll wait a few more weeks... or months. :lol Unless the DX allotment starts circling the drain, there won't be much reason to preorder now. The pot can only sweeten and I'd rather see if it does before making any decisions.

Last edited:
Man, I'm torn. I want the trophy more than any other accessory, even more than the loose helmet. The DX would be the most likely edition to add it to, so I could reserve that for peace of mind. But if they end up adding a trophy to all editions -- or release a standalone bust with a trophy included (like the Ledger Joker) -- then the DX will have been unnecessary. On the other hand, if we're never getting a trophy, I suppose I'd like to have the helmet and Mac skull to add more interest to the display.

Eh, guess I'll wait a few more weeks... or months. :lol Unless the DX allotment starts circling the drain, there won't be much reason to preorder now. The pot can only sweeten and I'd rather see if it does before making any decisions.
tenor.gif

:lol

How can it be free if they increased the price? Or does the smiley face mean you realize that?

What do you mean increased the price? Secret Compass still has it for $3298 with free shipping and that's been the offer since the PO started.

What do you mean increased the price? Secret Compass still has it for $3298 with free shipping and that's been the offer since the PO started.
SC has priced shipping costs into their sale price.

I feel ya man. I'm lucky that the bloodied skull trophy doesn't do much for me, but was super torn with the loose bio helm, it's something that I needed. Then I saw pics of the skull and tag displayed with the bio mask portrait and I was sold.

The DX is more expensive but I think long term, you'll be happier. It won't sell out anytime soon so there's no need to rush, but I wouldn't wait more than 6 months, as you mentioned it can be risky if allotment to your retailer stops and your left to go direct which we know shipping prices will be through the roof.

So who ordered the regular edition can eat a rock. Prime 1 is only offering the movie accurate biomask with a movie based predator with the dx version. Little bit of a dick move.

Well it happened lol dang prime1 is basically just doing all the recommendations haha. What is this madness?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-091654_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-091654_Instagram.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 45
Nice!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625237926097.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625237926097.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 49
  • FB_IMG_1625237923738.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625237923738.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 44
  • FB_IMG_1625237918949.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625237918949.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 47
Holy hell, they even threw in ANOTHER biomask instead of resculpting the previous one.

I'll admit it sucks that they're pumping all of the goodies into the DX instead of fleshing out the standard, but

- now the extra $500 gets you quite a lot.

- there are even more bits and bobs to sell separately if you want to recoup some cash from your DX purchase; I imagine most purists won't care about the "details" biomask and we know there are standard buyers looking for a placeable helmet. I'd be one of them myself if I didn't want the trophy so bad.

I did up an awful photoshop of a more bloody hand / wristblades. I hope they bloody up the trophy hand AND include a set of bloodied wristblades. Doesn't make any sense to be clean when you're literally holding someones spine

Untitled-1.png

Back