Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statues will rarely go up in value these days. With an ES of 999+TBA for the reg and $1000+ in shipping and fees, I don't see it.

Joker bust is $299. Can't see them doing the bust with this, prob just stick with headstand for consistency otherwise it'll end up much more than $300 given the size of the pred head.

Joker bust is $299. Can't see them doing the bust with this, prob just stick with headstand for consistency otherwise it'll end up much more than $300 given the size of the pred head.
Yeah id rather the consistency personally. No desire for a actual mini bust when I have the SW bust

It's funny people would like a closed mouth portrait considering no movie has got the open mouth right since the original !

Gimmi them open P1 mandibles every day all day 💕

Nice to have the option, but I love that mean face !

It's funny people would like a closed mouth portrait considering no movie has got the open mouth right since the original !

Gimmi them open P1 mandibles every day all day 💕

Nice to have the option, but I love that mean face !
true about the movies but the closed mouth is such a great design and for the most part I preferred that look with the 1/4. If this is the ultimate Predator piece it should include a closed mouth

I noticed the Ledger bust has a little slot to display the joker card that the full statue comes with. Maybe if Prime 1 were to do a closed-mouth Predator bust, they could find away to incorporate a trophy? Maybe throw a hand in just for fun?

I noticed the Ledger bust has a little slot to display the joker card that the full statue comes with. Maybe if Prime 1 were to do a closed-mouth Predator bust, they could find away to incorporate a trophy? Maybe throw a hand in just for fun?
tumblr_o072ahVSla1tlps0io1_500.gif

Hahaha I love your persistence Blade!! Hopefully we see something added from Prime 1...

Ordered the DX Bonus from CD. Now hope they do a skull/spine and closed headsculpt. If they do add extras is it normally to the Dx/bonus edition?

Ordered the DX Bonus from CD. Now hope they do a skull/spine and closed headsculpt. If they do add extras is it normally to the Dx/bonus edition?
Congrats MR Regan!

The bonus items do have it's use, I'll be placing the dog tag and Mac skull with the masks portraits only, it'll look neat and give the statue a story to tell.

It occurs to me that I could sell the bits and bobs I don't need from the DX set and, due to their size, walk away with more money in my pocket than if I went standard.

Plus it's the most likely edition they'll add extra stuff to...

It occurs to me that I could sell the bits and bobs I don't need from the DX set and, due to their size, walk away with more money in my pocket than if I went standard.

Wouldn't a likely buyer of your 'bits' just order the DX?

I had the same thinking initially but would now never want to sell any 'unused' pieces because I reckon after years if not decades of display, I'll want to change it up, including using the Gort mask, with mac skull and hopper tag as shown in the promo pic, looks badass, like in the middle of a hunt. Next generation kids who come to my home and don't care to watch the predator will ask questions about the statue and I'll be saying these trophies belong to Green Berets and ex-special forces, best of the best but now have become trophies, if you want to know more go watch the movie :D

Deactivated plasma caster will look pretty cool with the unmask portraits and loose bio on the floor. His now longer aiming with the canon, his aiming with his eyes 👀

Back