Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, what are peoples thoughts on the likelihood we'll see a 1/3 Dutch from Prime 1? Would legit sell my CM to make room for a good 1/3 Dutch
tenor.gif

Do people think this is worth it for an investment piece? Considering buying another for investment purposes
Don't do it mate. It's a killer piece, but like others said, polystone statues are not an investment anymore. There's 999 of these being made, not including the regulars. You'd be lucky to get half your money back if you sold in today's market.

Too much product out there now man, edition sizes too high and the prices are too high. Grab one if you want it and enjoy it. If you wanna invest, spend your money on real investments, not polystone toys lol.

I think they’ll decrease in value personally. They’re too expensive to start with and too many will pre order and then shift them on nearer the time.

Just saw this announcement for Prime 1 x blitzway's Joker statue. Basically an extrs portrait for their existing statue. I believe due to the demand, that this will be what happens with the closed mandible sculpt. I can almost smell this being the case

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624876478383.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624876478383.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 28
Just saw this announcement for Prime 1 x blitzway's Joker statue. Basically an extrs portrait for their existing statue. I believe due to the demand, that this will be what happens with the closed mandible sculpt. I can almost smell this being the case
Have people been asking Prime 1 for a closed mouth portrait?

If they do, wonder will it be offered to both editions or just DX. I bet it won't be cheap, Prime 1 sure know how to milk us!

Damn wait so this won't be included? I have this on PO

Damn wait so this won't be included? I have this on PO
Same here, but more then likely no. Demand is wayyyy to high for them not to capitalise on it. Also a smart business move. Gets another $200 - $300 out of everyone regardless of the editions they pick. Also saves them having to include more with no extra profit

Same here, but more then likely no. Demand is wayyyy to high for them not to capitalise on it. Also a smart business move. Gets another $200 - $300 out of everyone regardless of the editions they pick. Also saves them having to include more with no extra profit
Agree. It won't be cheap, their '1/3' scale pred head is huge. If they do this, DX collectors will have 5 heads, that's going to get pretty diddly fiddly!

Does the additional Joker portrait attach to the body of the statue or is it just a bust? @Goonsack Steve
Think of it as an extra portrait for the existing Joker statue that comes with a fancy bust instead of a basic stand. If we're lucky we might get a mini predator torso with this.

Back