Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My secondary hobby is torches and pocket knives. " Just another Torch come out this month bub"

Then bam , gawd dam 60kg predator out of knowhere. Deal with that situation later.

She answers the door in December 2022.

" Stu......you son of a *****" * slap

To be fair even the full sugo price without the discount is still a good price. If the DX is a thousand, you could probably bet the regular is two thousand. Making it three thousand statues.

I really doubt they are going to sell out three thousand statues at which is pretty much the top ceiling price for a collectable statue. Certainly not before it hits anyway.

The only bonus of ordering now is its going to be easier to sift money away from the wife for 18 months ha ha
Reg is usually lower than DX as more collectors generally want DX over reg, even if it costs more. If DX is indeed 999, reg would prob be 666 or so.

My secondary hobby is torches and pocket knives. " Just another Torch come out this month bub"

Then bam , gawd dam 60kg predator out of knowhere. Deal with that situation later.

:lol

Plus given the size of this thing it will be like having an extra member of the family in the house.

To be fair even the full sugo price without the discount is still a good price. If the DX is a thousand, you could probably bet the regular is two thousand. Making it three thousand statues.

I really doubt they are going to sell out three thousand statues at which is pretty much the top ceiling price for a collectable statue. Certainly not before it hits anyway.

The only bonus of ordering now is its going to be easier to sift money away from the wife for 18 months ha ha
Definitely not selling out. Not at those prices. If Big Game didn't, this won't either.

However, that 400 dollar discount from Sugo is nice, and an incentive to order early.

I hear ya.

Nobody needs more than one torch but think I'm on 8 now.

Ordered the reg from collectiblesdirect. Cancelled the couching P2 and got 900 quid back, knocked that off along with the remaining 180 quid deposit. If this ships q2 2023 (and I can see it being delayed as always), I can pay about £70 a month off. I can’t see a better predator statue showing up for a long time at 1/3. With that said I’m very disappointed the loose bio mask isn’t included on the floor with the reg and the price jump to the next one up is ridiculous. I’m hoping someone might produce some 1/3 bios on here for a good price for us collectors to grab. Assuming we can’t convince Prime 1 in the mean time would anyone else be interested in something like that nearer the time? Surely there is an artist around that would appreciate the work.

Ordered the reg from collectiblesdirect. Cancelled the couching P2 and got 900 quid back, knocked that off along with the remaining 180 quid deposit. If this ships q2 2023 (and I can see it being delayed as always), I can pay about £70 a month off. I can’t see a better predator statue showing up for a long time at 1/3. With that said I’m very disappointed the loose bio mask isn’t included on the floor with the reg and the price jump to the next one up is ridiculous. I’m hoping someone might produce some 1/3 bios on here for a good price for us collectors to grab. Assuming we can’t convince Prime 1 in the mean time would anyone else be interested in something like that nearer the time? Surely there is an artist around that would appreciate the work.
Nice! Was going to go for the Reg but it looks so bare next to the DX 😆
Thinking if I'm going to spend that much on a statue what's another 6 ton to make it complete :slap

I would be keen. It's the only part I want out of DX and should honestly have been part of the reg. Ultimately couldn't justify going DX for just one empty biomask and leaving everything else in the box.

Did they get back to you about adjusting your CH invoice ?

I got an invoice through the post today asking for £134.90 (which is the original 20% charge i disputed), even though I paid the driver the correct amount & they’ve cashed it. Last week I get a letter with a credit note on it for £92, I don’t think UPS seem to even know what they are doing to be honest.
How did you get the adjustment?
Was it a simple email to UPS pointing out the correct HC? Did they simply agree and refund?
5% V.A.T would make the choice pretty simple.

Should I go with Secret Compass on this order or BBTS? SC has him for $50 cheaper but BBTS seems more legit.

Thinking about going direct with the DX Bonus Edition.

Pros: Get it sooner. They may sort economy shipping to the UK. Get any extras they may add. Only 10% deposit. Chance of only paying 5% V.A.T.

Cons: Shipping may rise but that's an easy cancel then hope local retailers have stock. Conversion rates could change drastically. Local order is a guaranteed fixed price.

Wrecking my head as I need this order in the bag.

Just thought of another advantage, Reward Points to use on the 1:3 P2! LOL!

Thinking about going direct with the DX Bonus Edition.

Pros: Get it sooner. They may sort economy shipping to the UK. Get any extras they may add. Only 10% deposit. Chance of only paying 5% V.A.T.

Cons: Shipping may rise but that's an easy cancel then hope local retailers have stock. Conversion rates could change drastically. Local order is a guaranteed fixed price.

Wrecking my head as I need this order in the bag.

Just thought of another advantage, Reward Points to use on the 1:3 P2! LOL!

tenor.gif

Yup that loose Bio mask is the only piece that makes the DX tempting ( for me). I wouldnt display the Gort mask and I'm not fussed about the hands. Hopper tags are also nice.

However for over 500 smackaroonies I'd expect that Bio mask to Cloke me at the shops and allow me to see my dog at the park at night.

Yup that loose Bio mask is the only piece that makes the DX tempting ( for me). I wouldnt display the Gort mask and I'm not fussed about the hands. Hopper tags are also nice.

However for over 500 smackaroonies I'd expect that Bio mask to Cloke me at the shops and allow me to see my dog at the park at night.
Don't forget these portraits are going to be rather large...

I'm not one for swapping out parts so most are kept in the box for safe keeping but it's different when they have their own display stands. Look great and easily swapped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-162812_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210625-162812_Chrome.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 33
I need ssc to put this up for po so i can use my god damn reward points to bring the price down and to take advantage of the their payment plan. **** prime 1 and thier crazy shipping rates- my batcave batman ex is like 799 bucks for shipping alone- total ripoff.

Knowing my luck they wont get it and bbts will sell out of the deluxe

sidshow needs to fix this p1 problem its like a crapshoot trying to figure out which statues they are going to sell

Does anyone has any experience with this particular retailer?? Seem to have slightly smaller gouging prices within the EU.

https://bunker158.com/en/product/pr...or-dx-bonus-version-by-prime1-ca-90-cm-es999/
@ Collectorcol if you pull the trigger I do advise you to get the DX bonus super duper version. Honestly if you have any doubts right now there is a great chance you may regret it later down the road. The amount of $$$ is ridiculous anyway. Some members here bought the regular version and sound 100% satisfied to me with their picks and that's where you should be. You sound being on the fence...

Did they get back to you about adjusting your CH invoice ?

I got an invoice through the post today asking for £134.90 (which is the original 20% charge i disputed), even though I paid the driver the correct amount & they’ve cashed it. Last week I get a letter with a credit note on it for £92, I don’t think UPS seem to even know what they are doing to be honest.

Not yet mate, sorry, I thought I'd messaged you. All I seem to do atm is work so I sometimes forget. I didn't have any luck at all with the guy who's email address you gave me, he just said that isn't his department. Fortunately I did manage to get through to them on the phone (Finally!) The lady gave me an email address to put in a dispute. I haven't heard anything back yet however. TBH, I can take the hit on the City Hunter, I paid £130ish duty which was less than I expected to pay anyway. But it would be nice to get it back, and knowing that 5% duty is possible would make it a lot easier ordering the hugely expensive 1/3 Jungle hunter.

Back