Prime 1 Lifesize Dog Alien Wall Mount

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they have priced them way too high imo. I actually really like this, but you can (or could) buy the full heads for not much more money from CP. You're getting about 1/3 of a head here with a generic base. If these were around the $800 mark, which is still a lot of money ultimately. I'd likely have ordered the closed mouth versions of this and the Big chap.

If anything has a generic base its the CP heads.

If anything has a generic base its the CP heads.

Oh sure, my point was that you get the whole head for not much more money than the small portion you're getting here, you also get far more accuracy also for those who appreciate such things. They were never really sold as busts though, just the heads. And the simple wooden bases (while generic) Do sever their purpose well and they look pretty classy. I actually like these Prime 1 wall mounts for what they are, they're just too expensive for me to actually want to buy them.

aLmWYBa.jpg

Both the open and closed mouth versions of this are listed as unavailable. It looks like they have been cancelled, not the first time. A shame as I like the closed mouth version, but these were way too expensive for what they are so it's no surprise.

Back