Statue Prime 1: Horizon Zero Dawn - Aloy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really tempting, I loved the game and Aloy as a character. I just wish the statue wasn't specific to the Frozen Wilds, rather have one of her other outfits.

Shanghai Wonder Festival 2020. Pics by Tang Brothers:

vUkz737.jpg

mwtegvT.jpg

Well, this statue is insane! It is looking very good but it’s too expensive for me. And the price is not even including the shipping and the VAT.
I think it’s a shame that not even a one company considers to make a 1/6 figure of Aloy.
I mean, I can understand that it might be complicated to produce her (with all the details) but she is one of the favorites characters ever and it is really disappointing to see her just in a statue form.
I wish one day a miracle would happen and I could buy her as a 1/6 figure.
She will sell even better that way, I have no doubts about it.
Aloy deserves much more than just a statue.

Attachments

• C7E7EE18-9671-45F1-8C2E-26D9728484CB.jpeg
    C7E7EE18-9671-45F1-8C2E-26D9728484CB.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 28
Well, this statue is insane! It is looking very good but it’s too expensive for me. And the price is not even including the shipping and the VAT.
I think it’s a shame that not even a one company considers to make a 1/6 figure of Aloy.
I mean, I can understand that it might be complicated to produce her (with all the details) but she is one of the favorites characters ever and it is really disappointing to see her just in a statue form.
I wish one day a miracle would happen and I could buy her as a 1/6 figure.
She will sell even better that way, I have no doubts about it.
Aloy deserves much more than just a statue.

If someone is capable to achieve something like Aloy in 1/6 scale that will be VTS

Yeah, there is a strange lack of Horizon merch in general. A couple Prime 1, a handful of smaller cheap statues, and Funko Pops are all I've seen. No NECA, SHF, or anything else. I was hoping that would change with Forbidden West coming, but doesn't seem that way.

If someone is capable to achieve something like Aloy in 1/6 scale that will be VTS
Yeah, actually I thought about VTS too.
Maybe LimToys capable to do her too but, probably it will take a longer time for them to do so.
But, I think the accuracy will be better with LimToys to be honest.
But, it’s just in our imagination currently :(

The bonus edition is waisted on Sideshow, glad I ordered when I did. Have this and the Stalker on payment plans, looking forward to having these two in my gaming room.

Back