Prime 1 Fugitive Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw it. What a bad, boring, meaningless movie. I see the pics now and reminds me all of that.

Well lucky me I don't have to buy anything of this

TNX for the pics. Really like the pose. So this guy gets battle damaged portrait as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice statue of another wasted Predator. Just make me feel more excited for P1´s P1.

sCim0Ys.jpg

I would be fine with the first layer of the Fugitives base. Prime 1 with their extravagant bases...can not wait for the Jungle hunter.

The eyes look way too close together, everything else looks great.

I enjoyed this movie, didn’t think I would ever bother getting this character due to his short life in the film but wow Prime 1 have nailed this.
I’ll be ordering this day 1 & hope they do a P2 Elder Predator, Wolf and Scar predator to go along with the Jungle and City hunters

I'd be very surprised if Prime 1 Predators came out $300+ less than the Sideshow 1/4 P1.

It could be if it’s full-scaled statue, not mixed media. Which Prime1 always does with their works.
I’m waiting for their 1/4 Ultimate Predator though, may get this if they look good together.

I'd be very surprised if Prime 1 Predators came out $300+ less than the Sideshow 1/4 P1.

Sideshow does tend to overprice everything they make. Probably would've asked $2K for the 1/3 Dog Alien if it were their own product.

My estimate was based on the price of other Prime 1 statues in this size. A 1/4 Predator looks to be the height of a 1/3 human (24" to 32", depending on pose and base). Most P1 statues with those dimensions fall in that $900-$1K range, with the exception of Transformers. I could be wrong, of course.

It could be if it’s full-scaled statue, not mixed media. Which Prime1 always does with their works.

Netting is separate. Looks to be a type of plastic, but still.

Last edited:
Back