Prime 1 DBZ Goku statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a day 1 preorder for me, regardless of the price. I am really hoping Vegeta is next up.
I emailed Sideshow asking if they were going to be carrying this and here is the response:

"Thank you for contacting Sideshow.

We appreciate your interest in the Goku from Prime 1 Studio.

Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.

If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.

Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.
As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now.

Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Best Regards"

SSJ3 looks amazing. This is so tempting, but I just can’t do it. lol I have too much **** as is.

But ****, this looks soooo good.

Damn fine. Might be tempted if this was normal or regular SSJ Goku.

Prototypes for both were presented as potential COH when this was first revealed.

looking back at the first post there is a pic next to the statue that I think indicates 3 CoH

GYe9Lcb.jpg

Hope it's not going to be horrifically expensive as I'd love this

Neil

I can't comment on the price, but I loved this piece when I saw it at Wonderfest!

I think it is probably the best, or one of the best, Dragonball statues ever made. My current favorite is the MGW Miracle of Universe 7 statue. I am still tempted to buy this, but it will be hard to stomach the price if the ES is high.

It's a great piece but the best DBZ statue ever made still remains the Tsume Vegeta. Fantastic statue and was very reasonably priced.

The best DB statue so far, in my opinion, with the Tsume Broly a close second I think. The price is definitely on the high end so I'm still hesitating. I did find a shop in Europe that carries it for 1.600 EUR with 65 EUR shipping. That's a lot of money for one statue. If it were closer to 1.200 EUR it would have been an insta buy.

Back