Statue Prime 1 Cobra Commander!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Prime 1 Facebook commander.jpg

:confused: That's no Cobra Commander I know. More like a B.A.T. than anything else. I thought they initially said we were getting cartoon-accurate designs here, but instead it seems like we're getting more "modern" interpretations, similar to the Sideshow line. Too bad.

it may not be classic but still looks very interesting none the less. though i'm sure with prime1's MO, they'll probably have a switch out portrait that will cater to the fans who want a more traditional look. this company just knows how to make me nerd out.

Put a classic helmet on that body armor and it still won't look anywhere close to traditional.

:goodpost:

They went with the most watered down look I think CC has ever had in any comic, wtf?

Put a classic helmet on that body armor and it still won't look anywhere close to traditional.
Yeah, wacky armored up Cobra Commander with a classic head does nothing for me.

Now, if it were Flint or Zartan with some wacky armored space suit and classic head. . .I would probably actually buy that :lol

Helmet is definitely BAT with the movie/comic fangs, body is generic. Unrecognizable. Take away the emblem and fangs and you have a generic overall character that could be in any franchise. It doesn't even come close to the battle armor.

Apparently, this is the first of many CC designs to come, but jesus why lead with your weak ****?

Looks like the IDW CC, when I get home will have a look through trades

Back