Prime 1 Celtic Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, I was really hoping it would be a Jungle Hunter, Scar, or Ancient to help me justify passing on Sideshow's subpar Jungle Hunter. The Celtic's bio is my least favorite so I will be passing.

I rather they be 1/4 preds, they are already quite large.

well, you can always still buy the SS versions ;)

Sigh, I was really hoping it would be a Jungle Hunter, Scar, or Ancient to help me justify passing on Sideshow's subpar Jungle Hunter. The Celtic's bio is my least favorite so I will be passing.

they haven't said if Celtic or Wolf will be first? We don't know if the teaser pic on this is just a random pic or the real deal.

I know these will be awesome, but 1/3 preds and aliens would be just too big and expensive for me. Will have to stick with Sideshow's subpar effort for Jungle Hunter. Would probably consider an Alien piece though, as Sideshow are unlikely to put out another 1/4 piece from the first 2 find and the money people are asking for the original pieces is likely what Prime1 would charge for their 1/3 versions.

From fb

"Special announcement

Just to let anyone who has been asking for the Classic Predator to be done, that it will be done but it is not in the priority list at the moment. J wants to try out something new first like Celtic, wolf etc. He is going to take his time on Classic (he even call it his beloved jungle hunter) and elder predator which are his favourites. He is a huge fan of aliens and predators and it is a dream come true for him. So u can expect him to go all out like what he did with Batman. Predatormania is upon us.

So on the 26th expect some announcements on a very important collaboration, some teasers and also surprises to Prime1's aliens licenses. Less than 2 days left. 26th Japan time. Just watch for it. ��"

I'll be in for big chap, Dog, P1 and elder for sure , no idea where I'll display them lol, will have to sell a lot to make space !

From fb

"Special announcement

Just to let anyone who has been asking for the Classic Predator to be done, that it will be done but it is not in the priority list at the moment. J wants to try out something new first like Celtic, wolf etc. He is going to take his time on Classic (he even call it his beloved jungle hunter) and elder predator which are his favourites. He is a huge fan of aliens and predators and it is a dream come true for him. So u can expect him to go all out like what he did with Batman. Predatormania is upon us.

So on the 26th expect some announcements on a very important collaboration, some teasers and also surprises to Prime1's aliens licenses. Less than 2 days left. 26th Japan time. Just watch for it. ��"

Good news. Thanks for posting.

celt 1.jpg

I had a dream about this the other night..
(no,, not a dream about Big chaps, but a dream in which Prime gave us pred fans something along the lines of this epic beastness).

I have a feeling that if they do a Celt, the Ex would possibly sell out as fast as TOT did Ex did.

Imagine a 1/3 scale Celt standing there with his arm up like in the image above, tots baddassness.

Back