Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have reports of pleather deterioration from any of Blitzway's past products? I suppose Prime 1 can be included as well, although I think Blitzway is actually manufacturing this guy?

Platinum should come with both sculpts tbh. Although more expensive, it's dumb to need to get two separate versions to have the ultimate combo. Greedy AF for sure on P1!
Agreed. I said the same thing. Would love for the full BD look to be included with the Platinum version as well as be rooted.

I'll probably be going with the Deluxe version, since it looks like you get the two heads and other cool switchouts with it. I can live without the grenade launcher and gloved hand. And I don't usually have a problem with pleather in my climate.

So the "Platinum" version does not get you everything?

Why is it called that then? So confusing and stupid. Easily one of the best-looking T2 collectibles I've seen in a while but these decisions are mindblowing.

Are both of the 1/3 T2 T-800's going to have the real leather outfit, and if not, what material will the other version's clothes be made of?

Why is it called that then? So confusing and stupid. Easily one of the best-looking T2 collectibles I've seen in a while but these decisions are mindblowing.
That's Prime 1 for you.

Although for all we know, there could be a Deluxe Bonus version with store exclusives containing the other bits and bobs. Those versions are usually easily available at other retailers.

Are both of the 1/3 T2 T-800's going to have the real leather outfit, and if not, what material will the other version's clothes be made of?
No, only the Platinum version will have real leather, the others will have fake leather.

It's called platinum because of the highest quality of materials. That is it. As I said my goal was to buy the stage 5 version which was first shown but because of the leather fiasco I have to pass on that. But we will see how the actual offering will look like regarding everything.

Screenshot_20231205_100734_Facebook.jpg

Back