Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's stupid how they're including the sunglasses with this, as the T-800 removes them at the mental hospital, where it has no battle damage......:)

I hear you, but I'm fine with it. And will think of it as the extended director's cut version 😂
arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

I’ve been really interested in this one. I was good with the sculpted version and was excited for the swap out heads for that full BD option, but if they’re confirming real leather only applies to this Platinum Masterline edition, then I guess that’s the only one I’ll be keeping an eye on. Zero desire to roll the dice with pleather longevity at this size and price range. Concerned about the price gap it will have over the others since they also added the two additional premium features (the eyes and rooted hair) on top of real leather…

Unless it was just their lighting, the rooted hair also looks too dark to me.

It's like they hate making money. The leather issue was number one on the list of concerns, they saw and addressed it a year ago, and chose to be foolish and greedy.

I’ve been really interested in this one. I was good with the sculpted version and was excited for the swap out heads for that full BD option, but if they’re confirming real leather only applies to this Platinum Masterline edition, then I guess that’s the only one I’ll be keeping an eye on. Zero desire to roll the dice with pleather longevity at this size and price range. Concerned about the price gap it will have over the others since they also added the two additional premium features (the eyes and rooted hair) on top of real leather…

Same here. Now I am only interested in the platinum version even though my favorite is the last stage.

Last edited:
While I know it wouldn’t be accurate to the “final stage” BD look, it would be cool to get a rooted full bd sculpt as well with the platinum version.

Something’s off with the mouth. It’s voluptuous like he is trying to do a duckface.

Yup,
Do you want a statue with clothing that will flake and disintegrate or one that will look good for a few decades?
Hmm let me think….

It's stupid how they're including the sunglasses with this, as the T-800 removes them at the mental hospital, where it has no battle damage......:)
This is a character where I think it's fine to mix and match and represent the movie as a whole. If you want to limit yourself to only the weapons and accessories he had for each specific look you can, but that doesn't sound nearly as fun.

Yup,
Do you want a statue with clothing that will flake and disintegrate or one that will look good for a few decades?
Hmm let me think….
Only the platinum version will be worth it and for me this is the only option because of the real leather. I am sad they wont offer a platinum option for the stage 5 look but it is what it is. Luckily I am fine with the stage 4 version also loving the rooted hair.

Will the standard version come with the new weapons? Because if not, what was said in this video makes no sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125_153957_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_153957_YouTube.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231125_154134_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_154134_YouTube.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks awesome. Likeness is a smidge off, the mouth looks weird at times, not sure the eyes are totally there but overall really cool. And finally companies are copping on to the need for the Teargas Launcher and the steel rod as accessories for T2 T-800. Hot Toys gave a steel rod where no one had before to my knowledge but they left out the teargas launcher. Mafex have now provided both with their 1/12 figures. Now here's Prime 1 with both aswell.

I feel like his hair is too dark, at least on the rooted version. The sculpted hair appears dark as well, but the material reflects more light so it's not as noticeable.

Ugh, I wish they put this much effort into the T1 version (and made it smaller).

Will the standard version come with the new weapons? Because if not, what was said in this video makes no sense.
They won't. Those are exlusive to the Platinum version.
I feel like his hair is too dark, at least on the rooted version. The sculpted hair appears dark as well, but the material reflects more light so it's not as noticeable.

Ugh, I wish they put this much effort into the T1 version (and made it smaller).
I went back and forth regarding the 1/2 T-800 police station version but I always ended up not buying it. It is a huge disappointment and all in all I am very happy I did not buy it. That money is much better spent here for the platinum T-800.

They won't. Those are exlusive to the Platinum version.

I went back and forth regarding the 1/2 T-800 police station version but I always ended up not buying it. It is a huge disappointment and all in all I am very happy I did not buy it. That money is much better spent here for the platinum T-800.

Ah ok, disappointing. I guess I gotta get the platinum edition then. If the price point exceeds 3k. You can count me out.

Last edited:
Back